Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 17

Renat:

Don't confuse the behaviour of two different people and don't substitute concepts, please:

1. One is in the "give and I don't care about anything else, I'm only thinking of myself here" position
  2. The other is "to give to the masses is to solve a lot of technical and legal issues, which at this stage are unsolvable".

Even now you have no idea what this means and what kind of legal problems need to be solved. For you are not aware of the interests of the owners of this historical data and their conditions. You do not see them or even guess about them.

You're only talking about one mode, the absolute and free use of very expensive tick data, which has both an owner and strict conditions of distribution. The mode is "give it and that's it! don't fill my head with excuses - I don't even want to think about it".

For information: MOEX tick data for one user for a few years costs about $ 20,000, and is still burdened with conditions. But for those who are not willing to think - and are ready to only demand and accuse - it is not an obstacle.

From a technical point of view in 2015 we are ready to give access to deep tick history for the tester. But even now in 2015 we are catching angry minuses in reviews of mobile terminals because they are pumping 300-500kb more data. So with the release of the new modes there will be quite a few complaints about the traffic.

Renat.

I do not want to violate the rules of the forum and defend my point of view as correctly as possible. My point of view as a trader, what I as a trader expect from the terminal...

I have always said and still say that the availability of tick history will extend the terminal's functionality, will give more opportunities to traders, I have already given examples of using this information - the construction of different types of charts, from a simple Renko ... to custom charts, with the possibility of a QUALITY testing them on the history.

After all, you have finally admitted it yourself. Too bad you had to wait so long for it....

If the provider broadcasts execution prices, the broker cannot prohibit them. Moreover, full tick-feeds will soon be available automatically in the MetaTrader 5 strategy tester, which will improve the quality of testing. If the original ticks are available, the price simulation algorithm will not be used, but real ticks will.

Drop MetaTrader 4, the technology has changed!

That data costs money, I know very well. But the main thing is not that, but the desire to do it, who does not want to do it, will find a 1000 reasons not to do it...

As I wrote just above, it's already been done. I was involved in this project.

They wanted to do it and they did it. And it's not just a history of tics, it's a history of STACKS that is freely available and free for several years now...

You and I have repeatedly urged here not to take anyone's word for it, so I'm posting a video. Where anyone who has read this post and watched the video will be able to download ABSOLUTELY free the history of tics, and more importantly THE STACK HISTORY.

Z.I. Renat, I sincerely wanted to help you make the terminal better and more popular. If you had done such a thing 7 years ago. The terminal would still be mega popular. But with your "we know better what traders need", you often make the same mistakes.

Prival-2:

Renat.

I don't want to violate the rules of the forum in any way, and I am defending my point of view as correctly as possible. My point of view as a trader, what I as a trader expect from the terminal...

I keep thinking, what's the catch? it turns out it's a paid product! why isn't it free?

joo:
i keep thinking - what's the catch? turns out it's a paid product! why is it not free?

On the contrary, I look at MT5 and wonder why it is free? (when trading via broker Otkrytie on MOEX)

Where is the catch? Where did they hide the mousetrap?)

Edic:

On the contrary, I look at MT5 and wonder why it is free? (when trading via broker Otkrytie on MOEX)

One is free, the other is already paid.

server:
One's free, the other's already paid for.
Yes, but still the second one is purely symbolically paid. If methaquotes would provide their agreement with broker "Otkritie" for public access - then everything would be clear) Renat wrote that they do not sell terminal rent, but sell the whole platform to a broker... Well, like in forex to the kitchens.

Edic:

I, on the other hand, am looking at MT5 and wondering why it is free? (when trading via broker Otkrytie on MOEX)

Also forgot to mention the free Plaza II.

Edic:
Yes, but still the second one is purely tokenistic. If methaquotes would make their contract with broker Otkritie available to the public - then everything would be clear). Renat wrote that they don't sell terminal rent, but sell the whole platform to the broker... Well, like in forex to the kitchens.
Edward, are you willing to put your business contracts on public display :) . This is nonsense

server:
Edward, are you prepared to put your business contracts on public display :) . That's nonsense.
Oh, I see. I was just kidding.)

joo:
I keep thinking, what's the catch? It turns out it's a paid product! Why isn't it free?

I should clarify, you can download the history of the market and trades for free and test your TS on the history, no one will take a penny for it.

For a fee is when you want to trade real on the exchange (the first two weeks are free, and then you have to pay for the drive, if you want to use it). The same Quick it is paid, each terminal that the broker gives to the client is paid.

Prival-2:

I should clarify, you can download the history of the market and trades for free and test your TS on the history, no one will take a penny for it.

The fee is when you want to trade real on the exchange (the first two weeks are free, and then you have to pay for the drive, if you want to use it). The same Quick is paid, every terminal that the broker gives to the client is paid for.

Not every terminal that broker gives to client is paid. I've never paid.