Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 18

zfs:
Not everyone. I've never had to pay.

Just because you haven't paid doesn't mean that the broker who gave you the Quickie doesn't pay for each copy to the developer. This is a condition stipulated in the contract between the broker and the developers of QuickBooks. Sometimes this payment is just disguised as something else, or the amount of your account allows you to give it for free. There are many options from the banal not charging interest on the balance of the brokerage account and it is particularly discussed if you have it less than a given value, the commission for transactions will be large.

Or the requirements to make a certain turnover. Or for example you have just bought and hold shares and in the contract have signed a condition that the broker may use them(to give them to other clients for shorting) and you don't receive a penny for that and so on. We have to be aware of all the details.

You have to know the whole thing. By the way, MT is not completely free either, for us it is. But the broker does transfer a certain amount every month for maintenance (service), and this is business. And they will try to pass these costs on to us. Alternatively it might be a monthly account maintenance fee or something similar...

Prival-2:

After all, you finally admitted it yourself. It's a shame it's taken so long....

I am well aware that data costs money. But the main thing is not that, but the desire to do it, he who does not want to do it, will find a 1000 reasons not to do ...

As I wrote just above, it's already been done. I was involved in this project.

They wanted to do it and they did it. And it's not just a history of tics, it's a history of STACK that's been freely available and free for several years...

better late than never)) Especially the few mass platforms still support this

They are just pictures, nothing more.

With any tool (whether grail or rubbish), the risk is worth 50/50.

Renat:

If the original ticks are available, then the price modelling algorithm will not be applied, but real ticks will be used.

If there are no ticks available from the broker's server, or there simply aren't any, then I don't want to test on simulated ticks again...

Do you plan to introduce in the tester a setting, so it would be possible to test by bar closing or opening prices (trade opening or closing = close or open candlestick)? This would bring the test results much closer to the real results than testing with price simulation.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/42273

Подскажите, можно ли обойти этот баг?
Подскажите, можно ли обойти этот баг?
  • www.mql5.com
При тестировании в тестере стратегий часто сделки происходят по не существующим ценам:. - - Категория: автоматические торговые системы

After all, there is opening price testing as it is. The most reliable method. I specifically compared the Expert Advisor's trading on the demo and opening deals in the Strategy Tester. The result is the same. True, the Expert Advisor has to be written so that it would work at opening prices.

FoxRex:
After all, there is testing by opening prices. The most reliable method. I purposely compared the Expert Advisor's trading on the demo and opening deals in the Strategy Tester. The result is the same. True, the Expert Advisor must be written so that it would work at the opening prices.

Did you open the link in my comment? Well, this is not the most reliable method. My EA works on both candle arrival and "live" bar (chosen in EA settings), of course I test on the arrival of a new candle. What kind of testing is this where the tester uses prices (obviously worse than in reality) at which it performs deals?

The cases of spread spread "widening" by a distance greater than the difference between the High and Low of the candlestick (at which the order is executed) are sporadic.

When will there be a new glass with a ribbon? Tape !!!!!

Bild 1108. Check out the glass. New changes!

Karputov Vladimir:
Bild 1108. Check out the glass. New changes!
Better to watch in stock accounts.