Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 13

Renat:

The benchmark topic is blatantly a bit far-fetched.

Also, you are completely ignorant of the root of the problem of disaggregated tick data:

1. An in-depth history of the stock markets costs money. Especially the ticking. It's just frowned upon by anyone who works in this field.

2. All stock exchange data is laden with complex non-disclosure prohibitions. The lawyers are just waiting for someone who has money (they don't pay attention to the small stuff, knowing that there is no money to be made there) to make a mistake and start distributing this data. They don't even need a justification, it's enough that you passed by a mile away.

The first person to put out extensive tick data of an exchange for free will ruin the business of selling that data, get a bunch of lawsuits and be driven to bankruptcy. This is a rough model of what will happen. That said, there are a very small number of exchanges that provide their data for free.

Speaking of forex, here's one of them:

https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/russian/marketwatch/historical/
Исторический Data Feed :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform
  • www.dukascopy.com
Dukascopy представляет свой Поток Исторических Данных. Данные охватывают все доступные инструменты Dukascopy и могут быть интегрированы в самых разнообразных клиентских приложениях, включая информационные таблицы, графики и т.д. Назначение Данные становятся доступными пользователям только для личного использования, исключительно для целей...

Renat:

Please list these platforms and make sure to specify how much tick data is provided by them in-house and automatically. Only exactly what I ask, and not "this is the one where you can import your ticks from outside".

This simple action will very quickly show the reality and stop making statements like "many platforms it would take a lot of time to list".

Ninja, even in demo mode.

Never mind the historical data, why don't you at least do real-time data on trading volumes in futures, metals, commodities, etc.?

stranger:

Never mind the historical data, why don't you at least do real-time data on trading volumes in futures, metals, commodities, etc.?

Don't go off topic list the platforms )

stranger:

So what depth of ticking data and at what cost?

Did you purposely leave out the highlighted in red?

mmmoguschiy:
Speaking of forex, here's one of them:

https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/russian/marketwatch/historical/
We are talking about stock market data. With forex we have already discussed.

Renat:

So what depth of ticking data and at what cost?

Did you purposely leave out the red highlighting?

Yes thought everyone was familiar with a platform like Ninja)

What period are you interested in?

No money.

sanyooooook:
don't go off topic list the platforms )

Google for help))))

Otherwise fetch, show, give)

stranger:

Google it))))

Otherwise fetch, show, serve)

there's nothing there on google, where did you find anything there? )

you're lying again. )

ZS: that's not serious, you make an assertion and send your opponent to prove it.)

That's no way to prove it, it's just idle chitchat: Say it and then google the person you said it to for proof of what you said.

stranger:

Yes, I thought everyone was familiar with a platform like Ninja.)

For what period of time are you interested?

No money.

Google it))))

Otherwise fetch, show, serve)

This is not proof.

It's understandable that you're getting out of it to the last minute, but this is a technical forum.

Renat:
That's not proof.

Obviously, you're getting away with it to the last minute, but this is a technical forum.
I'm a little off-topic here. Explain to me what is the benefit of the aforementioned lawyers? Do they sell these quotes themselves? Why, as you claim, do they cling to the ticks for free? Especially tick HISTORY? OK real-time is understandable. Fast real-time quotes are probably obliged to be paid for.

Renat:
It's not proof.

It's understandable that you're getting away with it, but this is a technical forum.

What is there to prove? Are we discussing third party platforms here or MT, which has nothing but price and, as I understand it, is unlikely to appear?

sanyooooooook:

There's nothing there google, where did you find anything there? )

lying again. )

SZS: You can't be serious, you make an assertion and send your opponent to prove it.)

Also not proving it, that's how you conduct idle chatter: say, and send to google for proof of your words to whoever you said

I'll rummage around on websites and post links to TOC, CBM and other platforms, just you wait))) If you do not need it, why should I, I know it all anyway, look at the charts in MT and be happy)