Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 10

mmmoguschiy:
On a True ECN you have exactly the same opportunity to trade with a trader like yourself. The trader on both the currency market and the exchange market can be a major player. The foreign exchange market is quite centralised within the currency exchange to which your ECN is connected. If you look at the exchange, you are not directly connected to the exchange and the "centre" is your broker or the bank that gave you the brokerage account and the trading platform (Quick or MT). How are they different then? You may be right about the regulation, but I am not familiar with it. Nevertheless, the regulators exist, so there are regulations. And judging by Renat's words, some kind of logs are kept.

Have you seen how much "a lot" of this internal liquidity is on True ECNs? ( there are only 2 in the CIS - and I have real accounts in both)

Can you imagine the interaction with liquidity providers?

Do you know what is the profit of True ECN/STP? What is markups on spread, slippage and so on? And how do you foresee and control them (no way)?

The only good thing is the competition, when super megatrends hold back their urge to roughly screw a poor client on arbitrage.

I'm not even talking about the kitchens.

Renat, take a look at the great visualisation ideas in this video (there are several on the channel):

This is the visualisation of the BGI trade. If by the next BFI you can load the BFI story in TESTER via MQL and run it in a similar way - it would be the best PR for the platform on the Russian market.

Edic:

Have you seen how much "a lot" of this internal liquidity is on True ECNs? ( only 2 in the CIS - and I have real accounts in both)

Can you imagine the interaction with liquidity providers?

Do you know what is the profit of True ECN/STP? What is markups on spread, slippage and so on? And how do you foresee and control them (no way)?

The only good thing is the competition, when super megatrends hold back their urge to roughly screw a poor client on arbitrage.

I'm not even talking about kitchens.

I was asking about specific differences. And you tell me about marcamps and so on... How one earns money is a third question. The overall picture is not much different!

In general, forex is still not that "transparent" and there is still room for all sorts of maneuvers, but I think we are witnessing its transformation, and who knows, maybe it can become really honest in the near future!

mmmoguschiy:
I was asking about specific differences. And you asked me about marcaps and stuff... How someone earns money is a third question. The overall picture is not much different!

In general, forex is still not as "transparent" and there is still room for all sorts of maneuvers, but I think we are witnessing its transformation, and who knows, maybe it can become really honest in the near future!

Specific differences in the scheme of work itself and everything that follows from there are related phenomena.

The way in which one earns money is not the third, but the FIRST and very important question - it is where everything comes from.

I'm not saying that you can't make money on forex, you can.

What do you mean really honest? With stockbrokers - everything is obvious - they live off commission.

And you tell me what "honesty" means True ECN/STP and how to determine its degree, given that they withdraw absolutely all deals to suppliers or matches within their ECN and that it is not profitable for them to have you as a plum trader? The word 'greed' is more appropriate. How do you define it?

//===============

Why do you think CFDs on forex are less profitable to trade than their counterparts on the real exchanges?

Why is it more profitable to trade the dollar/ruble through the FX section of the Moscow Exchange than through forex?

===============

The only advantage of forex is accessibility. That's it.

Edic:

Specific differences in the scheme of work itself and everything that follows from there are related phenomena.

The way in which one earns money is not the third, but the FIRST and very important question - it is where everything comes from.

I'm not saying that you can't make money on forex, you can.

What do you mean really honest? With stockbrokers - everything is obvious - they live off commission.

And you tell me what "honesty" means True ECN/STP and how to determine its degree, given that they withdraw absolutely all deals to suppliers or matches within their ECN and that it is not profitable for them to have you as a plum trader? The word 'greed' is more appropriate. How do you define it?

//===============

Why do you think that forex CFDs are less profitable to trade than their counterparts on the real exchanges?

Why is it more profitable to trade the dollar/ruble through the FX section of the Moscow Exchange than through forex?

===============

The only advantage of forex is accessibility. Everything.

Why are you getting into the nitty-gritty? I meant a trivial working scheme of the kind: You(the trading terminal - quick, mt) -> Broker's server (quick, mt) -> Exchange server (moex, currenex...) -> Market makers (banks, institutes...) As they say, find 10 differences.

If we talk about the profitability of working with one type or another... There's actually not that much difference either - you can start with a couple thousand rubles deposit. In both cases, there are fees from broker/dealer and stock exchange in the form of various commissions and margacs. Somewhere they are higher and somewhere they are more favourable. And despite the seemingly large difference in trading leverage possibilities of earning/disposing of both at the same level!
As for fairness I think you already know everything. For example, take the fact that everyone who is lazy enough calls itself ECN, but only few are truly True.

Concerning CFD please explain. Also about the dollar ruble. Not taking into account the brokers who deliberately inflate the spread a la exchange offices of local banks.

Affordable? I would not say so! I am trying to get registered in one brokerage company for almost a month :-D There is of course registration without confirmation of personal data, but there are less and less. Here again there is a question about their "honesty" :) But it can be called a plus - impersonal account, no need to pay taxes (of course if you manage to increase and withdraw funds).

mmmoguschiy:

I give up. You win.

FOREX is the best. Trade forex and you will be happy.

Ahhah )

Edic:

I give up. You win.

FOREX is the best. Trade forex and you will be happy.

Ditto!!! :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Exactly!!! How is the stock market "more real" than the Forex market? Pseudo "control"? What is it?
Does the same Quick give you the real quotes? In both cases they are in fact "indicative". In both cases to get access to the real quotes you have to pay a significant amount of money.

You are wrong about exchange-traded execution. If trades are executed in an exchange market, the price cannot be "from the ceiling", or any incorrect price value (relative to exchange prices) will be interpreted in favour of the trader.

Another thing is that not everyone can afford to trade on exchange conditions.

It is not quite clear what exactly the deal will be.

Option A

I'm out of the market and I want to buy and I eat somebody's sells with my market order

i end up buying the person who sold either got out of the market or has a sell position

which will be broadcast - mine or the other side of my deal?

Option B

both deals will be broadcast according to the plaza II specification ftp://ftp.micex.com/pub/FORTS/Plaza2/bak/p2gate_ru.pdf

and there will also be information about the part that was reregistered from the big MM limit

approximately here

Received;ExchTime;OrderId;Price;Amount;AmountRest;DealId;DealPrice;OI;Flags

05.12.2014 20:46:13.221;05.12.2014 20:46:13.272;14004005502;0.8268;10;0;991923090;0.8268;46;Fill, Buy, Quote
05.12.2014 20:46:13.221;05.12.2014 20:46:13.272;14004003983;0.8268;10;990;991923090;0.8268;46;Fill, Sell, Quote, EndOfTransaction