Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 7

myserg:

You don't have a very good grasp of the Russian language. That's why I have added examples of answers.

Reread the whole topic from the beginning, please.

Let me remind you that the world does not revolve around you or me. So you cannot expect anyone to give you exact answers about the future. Especially after getting a few answers with a sufficient level of detail (beta next week, release within 3 weeks).

Renat:

Reread the whole topic from the beginning, please.

Let me remind you that the world does not revolve around you or me. So you can't demand exact answers from someone about the future. Especially after getting a few answers with enough detail (beta next week, release within 3 weeks).

The world certainly revolves around your customers. Not even three pages later I got the answer - the "release" (aka another build, apparently) including the tape and the cascalpa style glass will be available at the brokers in a month at the earliest (at best). Thanks for the reply.

myserg:

The world certainly revolves around your clients.

You don't get it.

No one can predict or guarantee the performance of anything in the future. But you ask for it, and then you give away the philistine "the world revolves around customers" thesis. As if customers develop new solutions, write code, fix bugs, pay/manage resources, solve hundreds of management and technical issues, etc.

You got the answer about the expected release within 3 weeks before your overly categorical request. If you followed the link offered in the same response, you might have seen that the time between the last 2 releases was only 10 days, one release further away is 16 days.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Future price stack with Time & Sales and trade display

Tapochun, 2015.02.20 17:16

Will the tick history NOT for the tester, i.e. at "the moment" be usable? For example, can the indicator be built on the tick history at the current moment, or only in the tester? Sorry, but I'm asking for the third time... Is it planned?

Renat:

You don't get it.

No one can predict or guarantee the performance of anything in the future. But you ask for it, and then you give away the philistine "the world revolves around customers" thesis. As if customers are developing new solutions, writing code, fixing bugs, paying/managing resources, dealing with hundreds of management and technical issues, etc.

You got the answer about the expected release within 3 weeks before your overly categorical request. If you followed the link offered in the same response, you could have seen that the time between the last 2 releases was only 10 days, one release further away is 16 days.

Renat, I didn't "request" anything and I don't give out "philistine talking points". If you do not understand what is wrong with you, as a representative of the company - I have no time to discuss with you. You have been asked a specific question by YOUR customer, while you are trying to convince him in the best tradition of stallman in how hard it is to grow tomatoes. Wow, customers don't write code! They probably have some other task in their economic relationship with you, no?

myserg:
Renat, I have not "asked for anything" and I am not giving out "philistine theses". If you do not understand what is wrong with you, as a company representative, I have no time to debate with you. You have been asked a specific question by YOUR customer, while you are trying to convince him in the best tradition of stallman in how hard it is to grow tomatoes. Wow, customers don't write code! They probably have some other economic agenda with you, no?
You'd better demand your trading organisation to implement MetaTrader 5.

Tapochun:

Read the whole thread thoughtfully, please.

No one said anything about tick data in the charts and it's not planned. Only in the tester there are plans to give automatic tick stream generation if it is present on the server.

Renat:

Read the whole thread thoughtfully, please.

No one said anything about tick data in the charts and it's not planned. Only in the tester there are plans to give automatic tick stream generation if it is present on the server.

Read. There was a discussion in the thread about the tester and I, in passing, asked my question. Thanks for the reply.

Tics in the tester is good. But it must be possible to get the time of each tick and it must be possible to enter your own delay in the test in order for the tester to consider the slippage in connection with the speed of price change. Otherwise there will be no sense to use ticks.

Something tells me that it's a little early to get excited about ticks.

This is not about forex brokers, is it, Renat?

Is it about exchanges (because they already keep all trades = tick history)?