Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 6

myserg:
Renat can you answer my question? Is there a release schedule?

Release schedules are usually for those who release programmes every 6-24 months.

We release new versions much more frequently and only when they are ready. Usually it is every 3 weeks, during which a couple of beta versions are tested on our own MetaQuotes-Demo test server.

serferrer:

If traders could influence the broker, there would be no problems with the history of quotes (there is nothing complicated and easy to solve) and many others.

But traders are basically every man for himself and brokers do not listen to them either.

They do, and only the traders do.

That is why you have to write and demand specifically from the broker. In fact, the task is for the broker to perform a simple operation of uploading the history to their server.

mmmoguschiy:
next week check it out ;)

Next week's beta promises only a glass of ticking charts.

The tick story for the tester is much later, much later.

Renat:

Next week's beta promises only a tumblr with tick charts.

tick history is, in my opinion, just a table of all trades (in QuickBooks)

Renat:

Release schedules are usually for those who release software every 6-24 months.

We release new versions much more often and only when they are ready. Usually it is every 3 weeks, during which a couple of beta versions are tested on our own MetaQuotes-Demo test server.

Renat, do you happen to know why a user of your software has to ask a specific question several times and never get an answer? This is not an official forum? You are not an employee of MetaQuotes?

If not, I'll repeat the question again:

when is the next release including time&sales planned approximately?

Possible answers:

1. I don't know.

2. Planned <tomorrow>.

3. not planned.

Thank you.

myserg:

Renat, do you happen to know why a user of your software has to ask a specific question several times and never get an answer? Isn't this an official forum? Are you not an employee of MetaQuotes?

If not, I'll repeat the question again:

when is the next release including time&sales planned approximately?

Possible answers:

1. I don't know.

2. Planned <tomorrow>.

3. not planned.

Thanks.

And when will you stop asking your question if you have already been answered twice?

Renat:

Release schedules are usually for those who release software every 6-24 months.

We release new versions much more frequently and only when they are ready. Usually it's once every 3 weeks, during which time a couple of betas are tested on our own MetaQuotes-Demo test server.

Renat:

Tick story for the tester much later, much later.

VOLDEMAR:

When are you going to stop asking your question when you have already been answered twice?

You don't have a very good grasp of the Russian language. That's why I added examples of answers.

myserg:

You don't have a very good grasp of the Russian language. That is why I have added examples of answers.

Periodically connect to your trading account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server and as soon as there is an update, your terminal will be updated immediately.

barabashkakvn:
Connect periodically to your trading account on the MetaQuotes-Demo server and as soon as there is an update, your terminal will be updated immediately.

Thanks, but I need a release from brokers that use it

Renat:

Will the tick history NOT for the tester, i.e. at "the moment" be usable? For example, will it be possible to build an indicator based on the tick history at the current moment, or only in the tester? Sorry, but this is the third time I'm asking... Is it planned?