Step back - page 3

komposter:

If you look at the issue not from the point of view of one single user, but from the point of view of millions, there will be a very different picture.

Millions of losers?!? ...... who cannot normally assess the situation in order to normally go back to try other options simply because they do not have such an opportunity....

Well I don't know about for EAs, but for testing indicators such a thing is absolutely necessary, I think with the introduction of this fuction, if MT users really have enough volumes... it may even affect the nature of the market and the past patterns and patterns will fade into oblivion...

IvanIvanov:

Millions of losers?!? ...... who cannot normally assess the situation in order to normally go back to try out other options simply because they don't have such an opportunity....

Well I don't know about for EAs, but for testing indicators such a thing is absolutely necessary, I think with the introduction of this fuction, if MT users really have enough volumes... it may even affect the nature of the market and the past patterns and patterns will fade into oblivion...

A step backwards helps to make a plummer into a non plummer? ))

ZS: this is all about nothing, the right bar is easy enough to catch, just takes skill ))

sanyooooook:

A step backwards helps to make a plummer into a non plummer? ))

ZS: it's all about nothing, the right bar is easy enough to catch, you just need the knack ))

So you catch the right bar.... and the next one needs the previous one.... what do you say, - programmatically from the beginning of the test... where is the logic?

IvanIvanov:
If you catch the desired bar.... and the next one needs the previous one.... what do you say, - programmatically from the beginning of the test ... where is the logic?

I usually do this:

1. I run a test.

2. if a bar is of interest, I memorize the time of the bar

3. I start the test at the date this bar belongs to

4.running the test at reduced speed

sanyooooook:

I usually do this:

1. I run a test.

2. if a bar is of interest, I memorize the time of the bar

3. start the test on the date of the bar

4. run the test at low speed

Sanyok, and if the bar you are interested in will be at 23:55 in TF M5 how much you need to sit at a reduced speed? I use that too, but it's disastrously inconvenient.

If you start with another date at that time there will not be a situation that should be tracked. The most simple reason is that the first order was opened at the wrong level and therefore all subsequent orders will be opened and closed at the wrong place.

Debugging in the tester has been promised.

The right bar of any TF is caught by a single line of code.

Millions of plummers are certainly more important than one earner. What is surprising?

AlexeyVik:

Sanyok, if the bar you are interested in is at 23:55 in an M5 timeframe, how long should you sit at low speed? I also use it, but it is disastrously inconvenient.

If you start with another date at that time there will not be that situation that needs to be tracked. The simple reason is that the first order was opened at the wrong level and therefore all subsequent orders will open and close in the wrong place.

I put one line of code right after OnTick() and the problem is solved)

The most common situation in which I have to catch the necessary bar is to prove to the client that the indicator is overdrawn)

There are other situations, but I do not remember them now.

sanyooooook:

The most common situation in which I have to catch the right bar is to prove to the client that the indicator is overdrawn.)

There are other situations, but I can't remember them now.

You can also learn to trade by watching the price forward and backward....

You can also SEE why 98% of indicators cannot be used in their classic interpretation :-)

IvanIvanov:

You can also learn to trade by watching the price forwards and backwards....

You can also SEE why 98% of indicators cannot be used in their classic interpretation :-)

Also: "If you sit long enough on the bank of a river, you can see the corpse of your enemy floating down it. (с)

SZS: it is not harmful to dream )

sanyooooook:

Also: "If you sit long enough on the bank of a river, you can see the corpse of your enemy floating down it." (с)

SZS: it is not harmful to dream )

One thing I don't understand is why are you so fiercely opposed to this idea?

I have long understood that you are against it, and good grief with you, if you don't want to use it, you will never change my mind about its usefulness :-)