Step back - page 9

mmmoguschiy:
It is one thing to see a graph, it is another to look at an incomprehensible set of numbers and try to mentally visualize them :-D

You can use numbers, you can use elephants, you can even use charts. MQL allows. This is an individual need for units, the rest are unnecessary costs and brakes.

joo:

You can use numbers, you can use elephants, you can even use charts. MQL allows. This is an individual need of the units, the rest are unnecessary costs and brakes.

Why are you all fighting for these resources as if we were talking about the first Pentium? :-D We live in 21st century and a couple of extra values will hardly affect performance of multicore processor with several GB of memory at disposal!

On top of that you're talking about some kind of environment. When I installed JForex, the platform downloaded to disk a tick history of several instruments over several years. It took only a couple of gigabytes! What environment are you talking about? What else do you want to "surround" so that you cannot roll back a few bars? Admit that you simply don't want to bother!!!?

mmmoguschiy:
Why are you all fighting for these resources as if we were talking about the first Pentium?!!! :-D We live in 21st century and a couple of extra values can hardly affect overall performance of multicore processor with several GB of memory at disposal!!!

understand, it's not just the sheer size of the data (environment). there are much more serious problems with implementation of undo steps within the terminal/tester. these problems can't be solved in principle. try to guess them yourself.

I think that there are possibilities that are provided by the terminal / tester, and MQL is designed for everything else. If you know what MQLQLQLQL teaser can do, you may want to ask: How do you know what MQLQLQL teaser can do?

mmmoguschiy:
It is one thing to see a graph, it is another to look at an incomprehensible set of numbers and try to mentally visualise :-D
+

joo:
I think that there are possibilities that are provided by the terminal/tester, and MQL is designed for everything else. MQL checking may be based on some simple rule of thumb: you may want to be logged in the top left corner and then put it in the bottom left corner.
Well... you can already start.... "everything can probably be done with MQL"