Step back - page 8

Notice the developers are silent ))) you're so quick to speculate on the algorithm that you simply do not know!!! :-D Or did you participate in the development of the strategy tester?

As for the topic of discussion - I'll give an example, albeit a bit simplified, but I think the basic point will be clear. Let's not go far and take a common visual C# object - ListView. It has such an interesting thing as VirtualMode. The standard version of ListView "remembers" the whole amount of data - all the rows. If we put it in a virtual mode, the data are loaded as needed - only what we see at the moment on the screen - from row N to row M.
I could be wrong of course, because I have no idea about MT device, but IMHO it is, as they say, "the same yahtzee in the other hand" :-D

Scriptong:
I'll let you know where.

write to me - I'm interested.

mmmoguschiy:
Notice the developers are silent ))) you're so quick to speculate on the algorithm that you simply do not know!!! :-D Or did you participate in the development of the strategy tester?

As for the topic of discussion - I'll give an example, albeit a bit simplified, but I think the basic point will be clear. Let's not go far and take a common visual C# object - ListView. It has such an interesting thing as VirtualMode. The standard version of ListView "remembers" the whole amount of data - all the rows. If we put it in a virtual mode, the data are loaded as needed - only what we see at the moment on the screen - from row N to row M.
I must be mistaken, because I have no idea about MT system, but IMHO it's like they say "same as me but in a different hand" :-D
Not silent. ;) The position has already been expressed.

Scriptong:
Not silent. ;) The position has already been expressed.
really forgot about it :-D Strongly stated!!! ))

But as far as I'm concerned - not an argument at all!!! It's like soft and warm

mmmoguschiy:
really forgot about him :-D strongly said!!! ))

But as far as I'm concerned - not an argument at all!!! It's like soft and warm.
That's when it's both soft and warm at the same time, then it's part of a woman's body.

AlexeyVik:
When it's both soft and warm at the same time, it's part of a woman's body.
Or whatever.

mmmoguschiy:
or whatever.
I don't know of a nicer one.

sanyooooook:

ещё раз: http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=uvscreencamera%20%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C%20%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%BE&clid=50368

it's not a crutch, just run a test and when the test is over you can go anywhere

This crap has been hanging up my whole system, it sucks....

And why doesn't MT5 itself have a feature to record a video of the terminal running, that would be a new milestone of all sorts of broker training directions... no platform can yet boast such a feature as far as i know.... and this would be an incentive for wider adoption of the platform by brokers who suffer from all sorts of courses for beginners

I don't think the problem is worth the effort.

For those things (from environment and trading account state) that need to be monitored, create arrays with a size equal to the desired history depth. Print or quote the entire array. That's it, the problem is solved - the screen shows what was one step, two three, 100500 steps ago. I almost always do so when debugging my code.

joo:

I don't think the problem is worth the effort.

For those things (from environment and trading account state) that need to be monitored, create arrays with a size equal to the desired history depth. Print or quote the entire array. That's it, the problem is solved - the screen shows what was one step, two three, 100500 steps ago. I almost always do so when debugging my code.

It's one thing to see a graph, but it's another to look at a strange set of numbers and try to visualize them mentally :-D