Step back - page 5

sanyooooook:
I wouldn't say that the solution with the video camera (screen recording software) is programmatic.
I agree, with video I somehow missed..... but this service is not necessary for that, to invent crutches in Russia, a folk's fun.... :-)

IvanIvanov:

Don't pretend, the generalisation is "all".... if you don't understand, try to follow the logical chains

All men are assholes! All women are not beautiful!

I will not list the environment myself.

First of all, I'm not an expert. Second of all... that's your argument, so you deal with it, or I'll think some of what you're saying is just wind...

You're all about assholes and women!

If you are trying to compare my "state of mind" to something, then compare it to the phrase: "the contents of all pockets".

Does that make more sense?

IvanIvanov:
Agreed, I somehow missed it with the video..... but you don't need this service for that, making up crutches in Russia is a folk's pastime.... :-)

ещё раз: http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=uvscreencamera%20%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C%20%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%BE&clid=50368

it's not a crutch, just run the test and when the test is done, you can rewind wherever you want

Contender:

You're so full of shit, about assholes and women!

If you are trying to compare my "state of mind" with something, compare it with the phrase: "the contents of all pockets".

Does that make more sense?

That's it, I have no argument, you're right, about everything!

Introducing a one-bar back in the visualiser would be a really useful feature. It is argued here that it is impossible to do such a thing. Not true - it is possible. And it is already implemented (unfortunately, not in MT) - to go back or forward by a specified number of bars. Let's not point the finger, so as not to be considered as an advertisement. I will write in my personal message where.

Why is it possible? Simply because the task is not "to remember the state of the Expert Advisor and indicators at every tick". This is really resource-intensive. Everything is organised in a much simpler way.

Contender:

An indicator is not the same as an indicator. In order to take a "step back" you have to remember the state of the entire environment at that step.

Why remember anything? On the contrary, you need to forget about what happened during this period and delete deals, if necessary. Just go back to the bar opening, even more than one, and the generation of ticks starts from this moment. You haven't seen such testers and probably have no idea what we are talking about.

AlexeyVik:
Why remember anything? On the contrary, you need to forget about what happened during this period and delete trades, if necessary. Just return to the bar opening, even more than one bar, and the generation of ticks starts from this moment. You haven't seen such testers and probably have no idea what we are talking about.
In order to go back, you have to remember the state you have to go back to.

Scriptong:

Why is this possible? Simply because the task is not to "remember the state of the EA and indicators on every tick".

Isn't that the objective?

Contender:
In order to go back, you have to remember the state you have to go back to.

So how is it implemented in others?

Don't tell me there's over the MKL, that's really not an argument...