Emotions when trading - page 63

Daniil Stolnikov:
If so, I can only congratulate you on being able to close in time
That's exactly what happened. Just in time. Immediately after that the eu started a strong rise. But now the correction happened. Now we have to watch carefully how the fundamentals work out...

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
That's exactly what happened. Right on time. Immediately after that the eu started a strong rally. But now the correction happened. Now we have to watch closely how the fundamentals play out...
That's my point - you have to keep your ears open. The situation can change at any moment. And instead of waiting out the drawdown, you can make a good profit at that time.

Mr. Trillioner:
That's what I was getting at - you have to keep your ear to the ground. The situation can change at any time. And instead of sitting through a slump, you can make a good profit in the meantime.
How much is not bad?

Alexey Busygin:
Not bad, how much is that?
do the math ;)

Roman Shemin:
An important component of the market is emotional readiness. Many beginners ignore this topic, while it is very important in trading. I used to trade on the demo and had no emotions. Everything changed when I got a real account. It feels totally different and the most important thing is to stay calm from the very beginning. With time you will get used to it and everything will go back to normal.

Unfortunately, we are all humans, not robots, so emotions are always present. To overcome the volcano of passions within yourself, you need Faith in your strength and trading system, HOPE that things will work out in the future, and immense LOVE for yourself.

mmmoguschiy-new:
do the math ;)
How's your million? Did you make it yet?

Hello, everyone.
It's a bit quieter than usual, isn't it?
Where's the emotion? Where's the outpouring of souls? Where is the joy of victory? Where is the bitterness of defeat? Where are the conclusions drawn from their mistakes and the exposure of them to the masses? Let us all see other people's experiences, too. What is there to be ashamed of? Let us, as in the proverb..., learn from others' mistakes, not our own. All is quiet after the FOMC meeting. No one knows what to expect now.
What should...? What should we...?
Buy?
Sell?
Or stay out of the market...?
Is there anyone out there who can give us a sensible answer...?
Hey...! Somebody...! With a sober mind and a steady hand in the line...!

Mr. Trillioner:

And instead of sitting through a slump, you can make a good profit during that time.

Or lose a lot of money.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
Hello, everyone.
It's a bit quieter than usual, isn't it?
Where's the emotion? Where's the outpouring of souls? Where is the joy of victory? Where is the bitterness of defeat? Where are the conclusions drawn from their mistakes and the exposure of them to the masses? Let us all see other people's experiences, too. What is there to be ashamed of? Let us, as in the proverb..., learn from others' mistakes, not our own. All is quiet after the FOMC meeting. No one knows what to expect now.
What should...? What should we...?
Buy?
Sell?
Or stay out of the market...?
Is there anyone out there who can give us a sensible answer...?
Hey...! Somebody...! Someone with a sober mind and a steady hand in the ranks.
There's not going to be a movie. It looks like it's been deadlocked.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:
I don't think robots can analyse Fundamentals yet.
But I'm sure it is possible to enter macroeconomic indicators. But then it would most likely have to be a long-term advisor. It will make decisions depending on incoming macro-statistics, plus the technical picture. Somewhere in its parameters, it will be possible to check or uncheck this or that option.
For example, it will allow only macro trading (according to statistics) or technical trading (according to technique). Or both of them. It will also be possible to adjust other parameters.
This is our future.
yes, first you need a human brain, and it is a question of creating artificial intelligence