Emotions when trading - page 59

chipo:
For some reason everyone is waiting for the Drang nach zuiden, but it's enough already, isn't it time to go north? I think neither America nor Europe benefits from parity... although they say that after Iran withdrawal oil will fall by half... so the ruble will shrink even more, and the euro will get stronger...
I have been waiting for this for three months...

mmmoguschiy:
I've been waiting for this for 3 months.
They have already printed so much money that it is too small to digest, the only way to fuel a major war, and they say it will collapse soon enough - the cold currency war will become a hot one - because no one seems to want a normal dry exit, America is not trying to fuel the world fire for that, but where the chaos takes it, like Napoleon did ...

chipo:
They have already printed so much money that it is hard to digest, the only way to do it is to burn it in a big war, and they say it will soon collapse so badly that everyone will feel it - a cold currency war will turn into a hot one - because no one seems to want a normal dry exit, America is not trying hard to blow up the world fire for that, but where the chaos will take it, like Napoleon...
The main thing is to seize the opportunity, catch the trend, withdraw the money and get away to the "safe haven". And from there, while drinking pina coladas, we can watch this zoo.

Then there will be no "safe havens" - except maybe on Mars - everywhere there will be the same zoo, but everyone thinks it cannot be, but secretly everyone has wanted to try it for a long time and find out for sure - will it be so...it is not even a madhouse, it must be schizophrenia - people are tired of living peacefully...

chipo:
Then there will be no "safe havens" - except maybe on Mars - everywhere will be the same zoo, but everyone thinks it can't be, but secretly everyone has wanted to try it for a long time and find out for sure - will it be so...it's not even a madhouse, it must be schizophrenia - people are sick of living peacefully...
Oh, shit, shit, shit!!! Vanga whispered it... And the bible says brother will march on brother

And heads will roll

Globtroter:
Well, that's a bargain.

The market, as usual, is unpredictable.
You can cheat all you like. But Doll is more cunning.
We'll probably be hanging on by a rope till tomorrow.

In fact, I'd say it's going to hang around for a while. And I'm guessing until summer at least!!!

It's going to blow up this month. More likely downwards for now.

Globtroter:
You'll be waiting just as long. Or even longer. Still trying to go against the trend. Remember history. It always repeats itself.
That's the thing about it repeating - when everyone's waiting for it to go down, it's exactly the opposite.

Globtroter:
Right. And now everyone is just waiting for an uptrend. And there will be a continuation of the downtrend.
It's exactly the opposite.

Globtroter:
Agreed. Whatever the bounce in the Euro, we have to be careful to look out for entry points to sell. If the US data is poor, speculators will do their job. After that, the professional market participants will come in. Who will sell, because there is no point and no gain in buying cheaper assets denominated in European currencies. Capital flows are continuing. Even at the banks, reserves are being turned over.
The market is thin. What makes it dangerous. Few traders because of the holidays. And on Monday, when everybody goes back to trading - oh something will happen.
And again no! If the data is bad, the interest rate will not be touched and the dollar will be in limbo.