Emotions when trading - page 49

MIG32:
Are you going to start again7
I'm not done yet

The inarticulate sentiments of the Eura players are not playing into my hands!!! Doll got his hands on a freebie. But he'll answer for it

One problem I have is I'm an idealist. I can't tolerate slumps. I'm determined to win all the time. But Puppet the prankster is making a mess of the trend direction. I don't like it and I start doing stupid things. Emotions, man!

The market went from trending to volatile.

A U-turn may be starting.

MIG32:
Perhaps a U-turn is beginning.
Yeah yeah. Oh, that's the word "maybe." ))

Maybe we'll be back in the trend and I'll make a lemon for DR in three months.

And Doll is what? AND DR IS ?

MIG32:
And Doll is what? AND DR - ?
A puppet is an abstraction - it's like God - no one has seen him but everyone believes he exists That person or group of people who move the price in the market in their insidious interests - disrupt stops, make them catch moose, confuse the bears on the euro - reduce their numbers

With a DR I thought it would be clear - a birthday - decided to give myself a gift

As long as you are trending, it's all hockey, it all starts in a flat or on a reversal. That's when the emotions kick in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You think the market is wrong and the show begins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's such a show going on right now. Everyone is cheating - where it's going to go.

MIG32:
There's such a show going on right now. Everyone is cheating - where it's going to go.
You know where it's going - first down, then up.

You can't do it without the stops yet.

mmmoguschiy:
The puppet is an abstraction - it's like God - no one has seen him but everyone believes he exists That person or group of people who move the price in the market in their own insidious interests - knocking down stops, forcing the catch of elks, confusing bears on the Euros - reducing their numbers

I thought it would be clear with the birthday - I decided to give myself a present.
I've decided to give myself a present. You cannot get carried away with tekes and stops, you need a strategy that gives a profit at TP=SL! Immediately get rid of 2 - z problems: take and stop. If you give in to emotions, you cannot close the TP before the time, and it's very difficult, the temptation is great and emotions get in the way.