Secrets of your broker - page 18

server:

I can't be rude - I can tear a Metatrader to shreds.

See a psychiatrist.

Alexey:
There's only one door in the toilet, to get out.

What's the analogy?

Why limit yourself to the toilet, there's a whole planet around us :)

Translator:
See a psychiatrist.
Eh, Translator, you must have been hurt somewhere by MQL - that's why you're running around like that.) Unfortunately you have nothing to say on the substance. You'd better study Metatrader, it's obvious you're "floating" - as a psychiatrist I say))).

svds75:

What's the analogy?

Why limit yourself to the toilet, there is a whole planet around us :)

The analogy with brokers, now they are kitchens, but increasingly they are becoming like toilets.

Alexey:
The analogy with brokers, for now they are kitchens, but they are becoming more and more like toilets.

Even though the toilet is not a very pleasant place, you still have to use it. And it is advisable to have the skills to use it too.

If you set yourself up for failure from the start, you belong on a bench with sunflower seeds. The market is a sport and no one will succumb to you here, rather the opposite...

svds75:

Even though the toilet is not a very pleasant place, you still have to use it. And it is advisable to have the skills to use it, too.

If you set yourself up for failure from the start, you should be on a bench with sunflower seeds. The market is a sport and no one will succumb to you here, rather the opposite...

The market is a neuron-cybernetic battlefield.
A meat grinder that spares no one.
For "disrespect" of the market, for lack of self-control, the pursuit of short-term profit - it beats painfully.
For pragmatism, perseverance and responsibility it generously rewards.

It is possible to make money on the Exchange.
But only 10% can do so.
The remaining 90% (who want to try) will be ground up. Grinded to powder. They will never come back to the Exchange.
And if they do, they will be grinded to powder again.
The road to success is through the bones, skulls and other remains of those who come to try.
Only the persistent, the stubborn, the ones who always get up after a punch. Only such can (and do) pull money out of this global financial vein.

Globtroter:
The market is a neuron-cybernetic battlefield.
A meat grinder that spares no one.
For "disrespecting" the market, for lack of self-control, for chasing short-term profits, it hits hard.
For pragmatism, persistence and responsibility it generously rewards.

It is possible to make money on the Exchange.
But only 10% can do so.
The remaining 90% (who want to try) will be ground up. Grinded to powder. They will never come back to the Exchange.
And if they do, they will be grinded to powder again.
The road to success is through the bones, skulls and other remains of those who come to try.
Only the persistent, the stubborn, the ones who always get up after a punch. Only such can (and do) pull money out of this global financial vein.
I agree at 175.75% :)

Many people are paranoid about stop loss, I've come up with a way to use it, in case it's not paranoid:

1. open two accounts at a brokerage house and have them connect to the same server.

2. On the first account, open not a big lot of your strategy - put a stop loss

3) On the second account, place a stop-loss order slightly higher than on the first account, while the volume of the position is larger than on the first one.

Given the theory that after the failure of a stop loss the market continues to move in the same direction, you get a better price to enter a larger lot, and therefore more profits!

You can do pyramiding on this principle - for the totally paranoid :) How do you like the idea?

papaklass:
А если стоп сбивают расширением спреда, то что делать? :) 

In such a case, the order should be set to the maximum spread from the stop loss towards the price. Rarely have I seen spreads go beyond an acceptable range - no more than double the spread where I trade.

-Aleks-:

In such a case, you have to put an order for the maximum spread from the stop loss towards the price. Rarely have I seen spreads go beyond an acceptable range - no more than double the spread where I trade.

The "cutoff" for spread widening should be https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/37652
Нерыночные котировки
Нерыночные котировки
  • www.mql5.com
Возможно ли на техническом уровне, распознать такую котировку, прежде чем она исполнится,откроет ордер,выбьет стоп, и ещё куча неприятностей, которые она может принести. - - Категория: общее обсуждение