Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 9

charter:
It is not about the fifth or fiftieth throw/stroke, but only the third, the value of which is determined by the previous two.
State the rules of the game.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
State the rules of the game.
They follow from the formula. Try to formulate rules that satisfy the formula.

charter:
They derive from a formula. Try to formulate rules that satisfy the formula.

Have you read the first post yourself? Or did you just tear it out of bits and pieces?

State the rules of the game. A bet is made on all numbers greater or less than some number. First of all, how is it done? And secondly, how does winning count as losing?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Have you read the first post yourself? Or did you just tear it out of bits and pieces?

State the rules of the game. A bet is made on all numbers greater or less than some number. First of all, how is it done? And secondly, how does winning count as losing?

Dimitri, I showed in my first post today that the formula is also true for a price chart if x1 and x2 are extremes.

• Если x1 > x2, то ставим по $1 на все числа меньшие x2
  • Если x1 < x2, то ставим по $1 на все числа большие x2

Let's say a die, x1=6 x2=5. Bet a quid each on 4, 3, 2, 1. Next roll, one number comes out. How do you count the winnings?

How is this game played?

charter:
Dimitri, I showed in my first post today that the formula is also true for a price chart if x1 and x2 are extremes.
You haven't shown anything yet. Show me the rules of the game for starters.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
You haven't shown us anything yet. Show me the rules of the game for a start.
Please go back to page four.

charter:
Please go back to page four.
So? Are your hands or your head too tired to lay down the rules?

"Simply put,to prove that a random sequence has a memory, you need to analyse it to its full depth."

So you're looking at sequences that don't have finite depth, because the die can be rolled an infinite number of times... If I've even got a taste of what I'm talking about here... on a cursory glance %)

Shit! Men of science!!! Hey... Where are the rules of the game?