<br / translate="no">

---

And BG picked up on that already))

Born to Crawl

♪ storming Fuji! ♪

Born to crawl,

climbs the mountain...!

if you deleted the posts, delete this "masterpiece" by BG

hope you are not a fan of this abominable "miracle" ...

On the question of goals and when to achieve them:

and analysing the tractor's performance in the last competition

;)))

We have enough days to identify significant patterns in the "random" process.

All the variables of interest are shown in the graph.

Based on the data available, plan further work

At this point, the question of how much to cash out and at what frequency to get the best results becomes relevant. The constraints must be taken into account.

This is a dynamic optimization task.

The solution to this problem should be given a lot of attention.

Олег avtomat:

At this point, the question of how much to cash out and at what frequency to get the best results becomes relevant. The constraints that exist must be taken into account.

This is a dynamic optimization task.

The solution to this problem should be given a lot of attention.

So don't withdraw, let the deposit grow

Alexandr Saprykin:
So don't withdraw, let the deposit grow

Deposit growth is necessary, but that is only half the goal. The ultimate goal is not the deposit, but the cache withdrawn.

To understand the essence of the problem, imagine that thiswithdrawn c ache is the only source of income for the trader. At the same time, the trader has to eat something, pay for electricity, gas and water, etc., i.e. there are monthly fixed costs, and these costs determine the minimum amount ofwithdrawn c ache. In addition, there are other expenses (e.g. school fees), new plans (e.g. building a summer house), etc. -- These costs make you think about theoptimalwithdrawal of your c ache. That is, simply increasing deposit will not do, and it is necessaryto withdraw cache.

Does it make more sense?

Олег avtomat:

Deposit growth is necessary, but that is only half the goal. The ultimate goal is not the deposit, but the cache withdrawn.

To understand the essence of the problem, imagine that thiswithdrawn c ache is the trader's only source of income. At the same time, the trader has to eat something, pay for electricity, gas and water, etc., i.e. there are monthly fixed costs, and these costs determine the minimum amount ofwithdrawn c ache. In addition, there are other expenses (e.g. school fees), new plans (e.g. building a summer house), etc. -- These expenses make you think about theoptimalwithdrawal of your c ache. That is, simply increasing deposit will not do, and it is necessaryto withdraw cache.

Is that clearer?

Quiet, quiet, calm down)). I got you...

Tractor RA kicked off today, 19 April 2016. (link in profile).

Target: 100 times the resultant growth of the starting deposit = 1,500.00. (cents).

Based on the actual data we will build a movement model and solve the problem of optimising the withdrawal cache.(example)

This task deserves a separate branch.

And besides, I wonder, how to distribute opinions of forum participants about the terms and the possibility to achieve the goal - for this I will include a ballot.

Let's work ;)