F - page 99

Владимир:

Pys . 10% profit is already good. You can take it before it's too late.

You have a total loss position of $116.08.

Correction: $1,1608

Micro account, you can not take anything away, it's practically a demo)

Oleg Tsarkov:

Correction: $1,1608

micro account, you can take nothing away, it's practically a demo)

Yes. I've already rubbed my eyes. The account is microscopic. He's been draining big ones that aren't his own. And then it turned out to be so little. Didn't catch it right away.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Yeah, well, he who doesn't take risks doesn't drink))

Antifreeze ))))

Meow called here, Rita, a very nice woman. She says I've given up, my husband wants to talk to you.

We talked, I said, how's it going?

He wheezed, I'm in the zone like you ..... you know what I mean.

I say, I live close by, if you want to come over))))

I've been waiting since morning, Rita called several times))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Meow called here, Rita, a very nice woman. She says I've given up, my husband wants to talk to you.

I had been waiting for him since the morning, Rita called me several times )))

See you soon!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I've been waiting since morning, Rita called me several times )))

And what does this have to do with the subject of the tractor? As if to meet a guest with a transporter?

Artyom Trishkin:
What does this have to do with the subject of the tractor? Like with a spring to meet a guest?
As my beloved BZ said - Lesha, when will they invent the atomic gun, xnj.s you at**** killed )))) Guys and yes us - it's just a matter of time ))

I see the tractor itself is still alive... It's still creeping along...

and meanwhile the caravan is on its chosen course... despite the barking, howling, hissing and other ear-splitting noises all around...

as they go along, the tractor's faults are identified and corrected

on the "testing ground", in a fortnight, the start deposit has increased 25-fold and has taken the prize in the competition (over 4000 participants from all over the world), 28 March -- 08 April, :

start Deposit = 10000.00
Finish Balance = 253310.97

Balance/Deposit = 25.33

77 trades, 76 of them were profitable, except for the last one - it was my mistake, because of the limited time of the contest. This point will have to be corrected later.

if somebody doubted me -- it's no big deal, we can do it too -- would be appropriate to say "make or shut up" - it's almost a famous phrase ;)))

Олег avtomat:
and meanwhile the caravan is on its chosen course... despite the barking, howling, hissing and other ear-splitting noises all around...

as they go along, tractor malfunctions are identified and corrected

on the "testing ground", in a fortnight, the start deposit has increased 25-fold and has taken the prize in the competition (over 4000 participants from all over the world), 28 March -- 08 April, :

start Deposit = 10000.00
Finish Balance = 253310.97

Balance/Deposit = 25.33

77 trades, 76 of them were winning, except for the last one - it was my mistake, because of the limited time of the contest. This point will have to be corrected later.

if somebody doubted me -- it's no big deal, we can do it too -- would be appropriate to say "make or shut up" - it's almost a famous phrase ;)))

I don't get it, you've shown me results of testing of the Expert Advisor and presented it as real trading. Your real two-dollar signal hangs around the same $2 with a 90% drawdown. Poke me in your contest, I don't believe it, or give me a hint where to find your tractors...