F - page 98

khorosh:
What makes you think that -"Really self-defeating at 70% drawdown..." . It is not self-deception, it is deliberate trading with high risks, because the purpose of this trading is not to minimise drawdowns, but to maximise profits. If your deposit goes down - it is not a pity, your money is not your own. And with a good turn of events one can make a good profit. So I understand the author of this thread).
And I do not understand. What good does it mean to drain someone else's money? And what about the one who entrusted them on a partnership basis?

Artyom Trishkin:
And I don't get it. What good does it do to drain someone else's money? What about the person who entrusted it on a partnership basis?
Doesn't the DC give the bonus?

1. No, it's not a bonus. It's your own little real account, a mini.

2. The deposit won't go to the point of being drained. There is a red line beyond which you will have to cover. That line has not been breached.

3. The objective is to maximize the profit - this is true. But with the mandatory condition of no losing trades.

4. it is a fully conscious action.

Another thing is that these actions may be incomprehensible to some -- well, the time is not far off when "most"confidently denied the very possibility of human spaceflight. Remember? But at the same time, there were people who didn't listen to that "majority", and made the possibility a reality. Since then, the "majority" has rearranged itself, and now confidently denies anything else that does not fit in the brains of this very "majority". But this "majority" has rearranged itself, not because of understanding, but because of a fait accompli - an undeniable argument.

Олег avtomat:

2. The deposit won't go to the point of being drained. There is a red line beyond which you will have to cover. That line has not been breached.

3. The objective is to maximize the profit - this is true. But with the mandatory condition of no losing trades.

Another thing is that these actions may be incomprehensible to some -- well, the time is not far off when "most"confidently denied the very possibility of human spaceflight. Remember? But at the same time, there were people who didn't listen to that "majority", and made the possibility a reality. Since then, the "majority" has rearranged itself, and now confidently denies anything else that does not fit in the brains of this very "majority". But this "majority" has rearranged itself not because of understanding, but because of a fait accompli - an undeniable argument.

Ahhh so you are the messiah? All right then))

I get your strategy, but since I've tried to maximise profits in a similar way myself, that's why I expressed my opinion above that it won't fly.
But if it works out for you, I'll be heartily happy for you.

Олег avtomat:

Another thing is that these actions may be incomprehensible to some -- well, the time is not far off when "most"confidently denied the very possibility of human spaceflight. Remember? But at the same time, there were people who didn't listen to that "majority", and made the possibility a reality. Since then, the "majority" has rearranged itself, and now confidently denies anything else that does not fit in the brains of this very "majority". But this "majority" has rearranged itself, not because of understanding, but because of a fait accompli - an undeniable argument.

1. Commendable.

2. The drain will be instantaneous. See point 3. The red line won't help. That's 100%.

3. There is no way to maximize profits by closing profitable trades and leaving unprofitable ones. The result - see point 2.

4. I sympathize. It is clear to all, but some people do not understand it for some reason.

====

Piece of cake. 10% profit is already good. You can take it before it's too late.

You have a total loss position of $116.08.

Владимир:

Pys . 10% profit is already good. You can take it before it's too late.

10% profit on an account of $1.50?

Alexandr Saprykin:
10% profit on a $1.50 account?

Didn't expect to see a cent account)) Believed the numbers.

What the heck. Then you can take your chances.

Владимир:

Didn't expect to see a cent account)) Believed the numbers.

What the hell. Then you can take your chances.

Yeah, well, no risk, no gain.)

Alexandr Saprykin:

Yeah, well, he who doesn't take risks doesn't drink.)

That's right.))

But in this case, champagne doesn't bode well.

I'll go look for other signals.

Олег avtomat:

Another thing is that these actions may be incomprehensible to some - well, the time is not far off when "most" confidently denied the very possibility of human spaceflight. Remember? But at the same time, there were people who didn't listen to that "majority", and made the possibility a reality. Since then, the "majority" has rearranged itself, and now confidently denies anything else that doesn't fit in the brains of this very "majority". But this "majority" has reconstructed itself, not because of understanding, but because of a fait accompli - an irrefutable argument.

You might as well tie your pants (equity) to the launch pad and launch into space (build up the balance). Sooner or later (and more often sooner) the elastic band (equity) on the shorts bursts, and the soul is left with a bare bum (missed deposit).

I hope the parallel analogies I have made clear enough. Maybe it will catch on. In any case, it will be unpleasant, or loins will be naked, or will receive a ringing thud from a rubber band.