F - page 75

Олег avtomat:

I propose to look at charts of currency movements (and other financial instruments) as a projection of some helical movement:

Such an approach will give answers to many unsolvable paradoxes commonly found on flat (i.e. not volumetric) charts of movements of any instruments in any TF.

Such an approach has no fundamental basis. This is one.

And there are no paradoxes on flat charts, it seems to us through dullness.

Everything is much simpler.

Комбинатор:

Such an approach has no fundamental basis. That's one.

And there are no paradoxes in flat charts, it is the dullness that makes it seem like there are.

It's simpler than that.

So... Is that another one of your stunts?

I'll ask you, smart guy, two questions first:

1) What is the "fundamental basis" of the ubiquitous TA, EWA, etc. ?

2) How does your "ignorance" explain such a phenomenon as a "bounce" on any instrument chart, for example?

If, as you put it, "everything is simpler", then you won't find it difficult to formulate answers to these simple questions. Isn't it?

Oleg, try painting in oil, it gives you much more scope, instead of using matlab and matlab pictures, you need to broaden your creative horizons.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Oleg, try oil painting, it gives you a lot more opportunities, instead of using matlab and matlab images, you need to broaden your creative horizons somehow.
You're confusing cause and effect, confusing the end and the means. You can't separate them. And, unfortunately, you don't understand it.

Олег avtomat:

1) What is the "fundamental basis" of the ubiquitous TA, EWA, etc.? ?

2) How does your "ignorance" explain a phenomenon such as a "bounce" on any instrument chart?

1. TA is thechanalysis ? so EWA is thechanalysis, your nonsense is also thechanalysis. I sincerely believe that trading on the lunar calendar has more foundation than 95% of TAs, waveformists included.

2. The presence of levels

Олег avtomat:
You confuse cause and effect, confuse the end and the means. You can't separate the two. And, unfortunately, you don't understand it.
God would have you understand, don't worry about me.

Комбинатор:

1. TA is thehanalysis? so EWA is thehanalysis, your bullshit is also thehanalysis. I sincerely believe that trading by the lunar calendar has more foundation than 95% of TA, waveformists included.

2. The presence of levels.

So you think "the presence of levels" is the"fundamental basis" ???

You apparently don't even realise how "dense" this nonsense of yours is.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
If God would have you understand, don't worry about me.
I'm not worried. I'm stating a fact.

Олег avtomat:
I am not worried. I am stating a fact.
Then believe me when I say that I am not confused.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Believe me then, I'm not confused.

So your words..:

Dmitry Fedoseev:

... Nothing is taken for granted here anyway, so names don't matter.

That's a contradiction... Or does your name"matter" ?

;)))