F - page 65

Artyom Trishkin:
I have a purely practical interest in this thread... But I think it will all fade into oblivion...
I don't really understand about the "sinking..." thing, I am definitely starting out, and I managed to swap my roubles for quid in WM before the rouble fell.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I don't really understand about the "will drop..." thing, I'm definitely starting out, well, I managed to swap rubles for quid in WM before the ruble plummeted.
Oleg's demobucks will disappear into thin air. I have this feeling. What's the reason for this -you want togoogle it...

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Never mind, I'll start next week if I can get it done in time. I'm feeling a bit lazy, I've got to get active. There'll be real, most likely on a robo-center, 200 bucks.
Will there be a signal? What's the estimated percentage per month?

Artyom Trishkin:
I have a purely practical interest in this thread... But I think it's all gone to waste...
What is the practical interest, if it is not a secret?

Oleg Tsarkov:
Will there be a signal? What is the estimated percentage per month?

There will definitely be a signal, otherwise there's no point. And the point of this action is not to brag, but to speed up development, because when I'm under the gun, things go faster). I very much want to eliminate the elements of manual control of the robot before New Year. I know how to do it, but there is a lot of work to be done and the dope of public monitoring helps.

Besides, I have forbidden drinking alcohol until the end of this cycle as it relaxes me. We will find out the percentages as the play progresses. So far I run the robot sporadically, so it's difficult to judge the profit in the long run.

The tractor is heading in the right direction. // link in my profile //

(although I've been away for a while)

sic

monitoring seems to build up unnecessary nervousness...

zzy

daily monitoring updates would be redundant

weekend updates can be made compulsory

That's how it is. The reusable spacecrafts have been ruined and the air transport system for the Buran project - the AN-225 Mriya (Dream in Ukrainian) aircraft continues its commercial flights. At first it too was abandoned, but then it was recovered and now Ukraine possesses the world's largest transport aircraft with cargo capacity of 250 t. No one can deliver such heavy and long cargoes as rocket stages to the American cosmodrome at Cape Canaveral. Only the Mriya.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%90%D0%BD-225

Олег avtomat:

Thank you, I watched it with interest. It's a pity it's like this ... although... what if? ...

Yuri Evseenkov:

That's how it is. The reusable spacecrafts have been ruined and the air transport system for the Buran project - the AN-225 Mriya (Dream in Ukrainian) aircraft continues its commercial flights. At first it too was abandoned, but then it was recovered and now Ukraine possesses the world's largest transport aircraft with cargo capacity of 250 t. No one can deliver such heavy and long cargoes as rocket stages to the American cosmodrome at Cape Canaveral. Only Mriya.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%90%D0%BD-225

Because the Mriya is in demand commercially, though not very much, and the Buran is not. Initially it was conceived for military purposes.

P.S. When will "Tractor" enter orbit? I looked at myfxbook, nothing. Just happened to find a 100 baht no deposit there http://www.tenderfx.com/account/bonus.html, maybe someone will need it

TenderFX - Best Bonus Gift. No Deposit Forex Bonus.
  • www.tenderfx.com
Welcome to the Free Forex Bonus with no Deposit. TenderFX: Delivering Outstanding $ 100 Free Forex Bonus Gift! Do you Care for some trading cash to get you started? Register with TenderFX and you will automatically receive a $ 100 Forex Bonus Gift instantly as your first bonus without making deposit! Best Forex Bonus TenderFX created Best Forex...