F - page 18

avtomat:

Decided to do some digging in my old archives on the forums... And a lot of interesting things came to mind....

I think it would be worthwhile to give some thoughts here, which I think, from my current bell tower, might be useful to get the big picture.

Can you briefly describe: what, how, why? I don't feel like reading 300 pages of mql4.

The more complex a system and the more differential equations it is described by, the more likely it is that chaotic regimes will arise in the system - even if it is autonomous. Studies of this issue have shown that already in systems of three differential equations chaotic regimes can arise. A good example of this is the famous Lorentz attractor. Given certain parameter values, the behaviour of the attractor (called in this casethe strange attractor) is very similar to that of chaotic oscillations.

An attractor in oscillation theory is an attracting region in phase space. The reasons for the instability of attractors are related to the exponential instability of the system in small regions of the phase space. In this case, chaotic transitions from one region of phase space to other regions are observed, but the oscillations may not escape from some broader region of phase space. A "collapse" of the system means a transition to some state which is drastically different from the other states, i.e. a departure from the bounded phase state of the system. Such a state may prove to be stable and lead to a transition of the system to a static state in which there are no changes in its parameters.

This looks very beautiful in dynamics

Files:

Tapochun:
Can you describe in brief: what, how, why? I don't feel like reading 300 pages of mql4.

At the very beginning of the thread, a couple of dozen pages, and then there are some examples, considerations, etc.

But if you don't want to... In a very general way, you can put it this way:

avtomat:
The more complex a system and the more differential equations it is described by, the more likely it is that chaotic regimes will arise in the system - even if it is autonomous. Studies of this issue have shown that already in systems of three differential equations chaotic regimes can arise. A good example of this is the famous Lorentz attractor. Given certain parameter values, the behaviour of the attractor (calledthe strange attractor in this case) is very similar to that of chaotic oscillations.

An attractor in oscillation theory is an attracting region in phase space. The reasons for the instability of attractors are related to the exponential instability of the system in small regions of the phase space. In this case, chaotic transitions from one region of phase space to other regions are observed, but the oscillations may not escape from some larger region of phase space. A "collapse" of the system means a transition to some state which is drastically different from the other states, i.e. a departure from the bounded phase state of the system. Such a state may turn out to be stable and lead to the transition of the system to a static state, in which there are no changes in its parameters.

This looks very beautiful in dynamics

Oleg, on which plantations do you harvest cigarettes?

artmedia70:
Oleg, on which plantations do you harvest cigarettes?
he showed the principle of testing. i.e. simulates feedback from output to input.

artmedia70:
Oleg, on which plantations do you pick cigarettes?

It's a beautiful drawing, isn't it ;)

Stocks and forex instruments also draw beautifully.

If I get together to recover this beauty, I'll be sure to show what beautiful dynamics they draw.

To the question raised earlier about the optimal withdrawal rate. This value depends on both the growth rate and the planning horizon.

Monday 9 March.

Tuesday, March 10.

Wednesday, 11 March.