A question for the administration - page 3

IgorM:

No need - then half of the communication will come down to a showdown over who "nuked" the post or karma

A "thank you" - it's quite nice, especially when one post has a dozen of thanks, so to speak, increases the positive :)

If you get banned for a day, you'll get n banned for a day, a week, a month).

n is often banned less often.

Of course, it's possible that gangs of rogue users will attack a user they don't like.

sanyooooook: of course, it is possible that gangs of scoundrels will attack a user they do not like.

That's what I mean - what's the point of this circus?

I just suggest: a newbie opens a topic, asks a question, gets an answer, click to thank him, does not get an answer, found his answer in a couple of days, wrote about it in the thread - got a thank you from a moderator or the old-timers of the forum

The "thank you" should be visible only on the post in the topic, and the user's profile does not need to be taken into account, otherwise it will be another reason for "pussyfooting".

IgorM:

That's my point - why this circus?

I just propose: a newbie opens a topic, asks a question, gets an answer - send a thank you, no answer, in a couple of days he found his answer on the forum, wrote about it in the thread - got a thank you from a moderator or the old-timers of the forum

The "thank you" should be visible only in the message in the topic, and in the user's profile nothing should be taken into account, otherwise there will be another reason to "measure pussy".

As for the newcomer, he is a sucker (in terms of trading, because he is a newcomer), he got advice from a sucker that he got, as a result, the other sucker got thanks and then another sucker came and read (saw that suckers appreciate the sucker).

Look, in the next thread, pros can't decide who's better at coding, and here the newbies.

no if there is a thank you then there should be a stick,

so you can come back later and bang on if the advice did not help)

IgorM:

The "thank you" should only be visible on the post in the thread, but nothing in the user's profile itself, otherwise it will be another opportunity for "pussyfooting".

Exactly the opposite - let the "thank you" be visible only to the recipient in his profile. When everyone can see it, everyone is happy. When it's visible to everyone, there's something to show off. There is a purpose in life - to grow a "thank you". More often it's the pop slogans that get you on an armored car, I've seen it.

sanyooooook:

Very often this moderator is wrong.

I am very unhappy with him.

I suggest that next to each moderator's post a "Tap the stick" button is like "finger down" )

Can be for all users not just near moderators.

SZS: If a character gets 100 (not necessarily 100) strokes, then ban, so you can yell and rascals self-moderate.

And I am happy and often he is right, this moderator is the fastest to react and take action, carrot him big ....

VOLDEMAR:

And I am happy and often he is right, this moderator is the quickest to react and take action, carrot him big ....

so i often get caught doing bad things ))

sanyooooook:
So I get caught doing bad things a lot))
Maybe someone else gets caught doing bad things

Vinin:
Maybe someone else gets caught doing bad things.
Not necessarily, more likely he's looking for someone to rub, delete or ban.

sanyooooook:
Not really, it's more like he's looking for someone to erase, delete or ban.
No, he's not. I'm not vindictive and I'm not poking around. But you have violated section 4.1.1 several times today. So in good conscience, a week.

and here's the ban again...... and it's because there are no clear rules
(4.1.1. too general, need to be more specific)
and it will be repeated until there's a thread with explanations