Remote agents are not working in optimisation (a bunch of x86 computers): what to do ? - page 10

barabashkakvn:
And what is the PR of your agents?

Right now on the home

1 core -130

2 core 121

from work machines all to nil although agents receive incoming traffic.

sashaaf:

I have double-checked everything (login password). Of the entire network (40 computers) after the transition to 64x remained operational only 2 machines, a week later, one machine out of 4 cores worked only 1 core although all cores were running but the passes went through 1 that worked, no start, stop, restart did not give anything. I uninstalled the agent, reinstalled it, all services started but the last core also stopped working, network settings and antivirus did not change. On the second working machine, I reinstall the system to Windows7 64x, installed the agent prescribed the login, run, and all zipper. I don't know what to do, all agents are running, firewall is off????? Only the home machine from the same ISP is working and the work network I haven't changed any settings on is not working.

I'm sorry for the delay, I was on my way home from work. My username is sashaaf and I have been running Metatrader for more than a year.

I had this nonsense about the number of copies of installed programs. I had MT5 and an agent program installed, and I couldn't connect other services until I disabled one and stopped the services. I.e., I installed agent first, and then I installed MT5, and no matter how I tried to start an agent in MT5, I failed. Then, I found services from 2 agents in Task Manager, and stopped two, and then I started the other two, and MT5 agent immediately worked.

Alexey:
I had this kind of nonsense about the number of copies of installed programs. I had installed MT5 and agent program separately. I couldn't connect other services until I disabled one and stopped the other. I tried to use agent in MT5, then I found two stopped the service of two agents, and then I started the other two and MT5 agent immediately worked.

Yes you're right it was on that machine running 1 kernel. I stopped all track related services, reinstalled the agent, all dead. Okay, maybe it's a bug, I'll see what's wrong with the machine tomorrow. But the other one I reinstalled the system, what's wrong with it? It's not working either.

Enlighten me, is there an mt5 agent-http://www.metatrader5.com/ru/download i only have it standing.

Do you have an mt5 agent or is it just a terminal?

if so give me a link.

sashaaf:

Yes you're right it was on that machine running 1 kernel. I stopped all track related services, reinstalled the agent, all dead. Okay, maybe it's a bug, I'll see what's wrong with the machine tomorrow. But the other one I reinstalled the system on, what's wrong with it? It's not working either.

enlighten me, there is a mt5 agent-http://www.metatrader5.com/ru/download i only have it.

Is there an mt5 just?

If so give me a link.

Maybe your network is glitchy.
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

Alexey:
Maybe your network is glitchy.
That's what I thought too. But out of 40, 2 left to work and then they stopped too. If all of them stopped working in one day I would have thought it was the network. But 2 machines with glitches were working until today and after resetting the agent on one and the system on the other they stopped working at all. Tomorrow I'll try to let them go online without a server directly and then I'll tell you the result.

Look at the agents' logs, there's a lot of information there.

Renat:
Have a look at the agent logs, there's a lot of information there.

Good advice, I'd forgotten about that, thanks.

Came in on Monday, one agent is connected, the other machine only has one core running.

here's log 20150209.log

here's what Block.jpg is blocking

Files:
20150209.log  101 kb
Block.jpg  288 kb

The gpu(opencl) lock is fine, only one agent can take it away, which is what it says.

Renat:
The gpu(opencl) lock is fine, only one agent can pick it up, which is what it says.
Is it good or bad that only one core works?

sashaaf:
Is it good or bad that only one kernel works?

The point is that for services in general, OpenCL does not essentially work at all, as OpenCL only works from under a user's desktop session. Those are the limitations of the graphics driver model in Windows.

You are misinterpreting the message in the log. All CPU cores are running. But only one CPU core has monopoly access to the OpenCL(GPU) device.