Remote agents are not working in optimisation (a bunch of x86 computers): what to do ? - page 9

sashaaf:
Who's going to open them up and close them?, everything was working before the changes and there were 40 computers. Now there are only 2, on one agent is running and nothing is working on the other 3 cores 1 is working.
I had a case where the ISP was not getting traffic through the ports,

VOLDEMAR:
I had a case where my ISP was not getting traffic through the ports,
How did it work out?

sashaaf:
And how was it dealt with?
Called tech support, the ports were closed for the game, they said that yes this port was closed due to an error when updating the servers (probably someone just lied)

It is not necessary for test agents in our cludes to have open local ports - they are not used at all. The agents connect to the servers themselves and pick up the tasks.

Local ports are only needed for testing in the local network.

on a computer with only 1 core running, uninstalled the agent, reinstalled, started up, it stopped showing up in the stats too. When everything was on 32x there were no such problems. It feels like the tasks are given out selectively.

sashaaf:
on a computer with only 1 core running, uninstalled the agent, reinstalled, started up, it stopped showing up in the statistics too. When everything was on 32x there were no such problems. It feels like the tasks are given out selectively.
If in the account, on the agents page, you don't see any kernels connected, then the agent is not cured. Either the firewall is closed, or there's an error in the username and password, or antivirus can also close ports, depending on what you have there.

Alexey:
If in the account, on the agents page, you don't see any kernels connected, then the agent is not patched. Either the firewall is closed, or there is an error in the username and password, or antivirus can also close ports, depending on what you have there.
Are you sure that your username is in the correct case?

VOLDEMAR:
Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
I don't know, sashaaf has an error and is slow to respond.

VOLDEMAR:
Is the username the correct case ?

I have double-checked everything already several times (login). Of the entire network (40 computers) after the transition to 64x remained to work only 2 machines, a week later, one machine out of 4 cores worked only 1 core although all cores were running but passes went through 1 that worked, no start, stop, restart did not give anything. I uninstalled the agent, reinstalled it, all services started but the last core also stopped working, network settings and antivirus did not change. On the second working machine, I reinstalled the system on vindovs7 64x, installed the agent prescribed the login, run, and all zipper. I don't know what to do, all agents are running, firewall is off????? Works only a home computer from the same provider and a work network in which any settings were not changed is not present.

Sorry for the lateness, I was on my way home from work, my username is sashaaf and I have been running Metatrader since 2011 without any problems.

sashaaf:

And what is the PR of your agents?