Advice on how to re-set free credit of $100,000 for MetaTrader 5 DEMO account (for Android version)

Good day to you all!  I am new to MetaTrader 5 trading platform.  I have recently downloaded this software (MetaTrader 5) for a DEMO account on my Android phone.  It gave me a $100,000 Free Credit to start practising with this account.  After about 1-month, I have lost it all and my credit balance dwindled to -$1,800 (negative $1,800)! Thereafter I could not keep practising anymore.  Can someone please advise me how to re-set/top-up/ increase the Credit balance back to $100,000 for my ongoing practice?  Any assistance, advice or feedback from you will be most appreciated.  Thank you kindly!

Create the demo account once again. I am recommending to create the demo account from the brokers - select the broker and create demo account with them (I am having 10 demo accounts from 10 brokers for example).

Because the charts, the price on the charts, the symbols proposed to trade, the name of the symbol, and time of the price on the charts, the trading condition, and more - all of them are related to the brokers only.