FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 833

Myth, maybe you should be an analyst! ;)

Myth63:

The first 2 purchases (very small) were strictly based on the signal, but there was a panic sale after Draghi's words about the kuya. i stated the return to 5477.

i got the slippery slippery slippery slippery slope and i went back to 5477. then i simply waited and got three signals. i bought. then bought like clockwork, stopped and flew up. at the same time, when the slippery slope was outside the channel, i saw a clear buy.

The main thing is that they do not know what to do with them - they do not want to take them out of the channel.)

i didn't really do anything if you look at the pound.

and so i can describe all 4 pairs.

like in the eu... someone's losing euro money... I'm not looking at the rest yet.

The rest i dont watch yet))) although in the eurik seems to have slowed down both selling and buying

Good evening ... Sorry to interfere ... The pound target for me is 1.5225 ... And also said almost before the fall, that the pound should change its inclination or it will lean ...

azfaraon:
Good evening. Sorry to interrupt. My target for the pound is 1.5225.
I need to break through 1.540 and get stuck at 1.534.

chepikds:
Myth, maybe you should be an analyst! ;)

What's the point? =) we are well fed here =)

As I've said more than once, 99.9% of the time we're just waiting. The more extra work, the faster the drain.

I decided to take a crack at it ==) and got burned out on monitoring.

i got frustrated with the system i'm using on my main account, i poured out 3 300$ each (no cent accounts at that time) before i finally understood what i found and how to use it =)

i have a very strong motivation to use this trading system in my trading robot as i know it better than you might think :) i have a very strong motivation to use this trading system as i know it better than you might think :)

wild_hedgehog:
there's still 1.540 to break through and then get stuck at 1.534
That's what it's showing for me and that's my first target so far, 1.5225.

on oanda for the first time in a long period there are more buyers than sellers, has anyone tried to trade on charts like this?

wild_hedgehog:
1.540 needs to be broken through there and stuck at 1.534
5625 is the first target)))

azfaraon:
That's what it's showing me and that's my first target so far, 1.5225.
I'm not arguing, I'm just giving you my bad opinion.)

Myth63:

What's the point? =) we are well fed here =)

As I've said more than once, 99.9% of the time we just wait. The more extra effort, the faster the drain.

i'm a slugger now=) and i'm screwed on monitoring.

i got frustrated with the system i'm using on my main account, i poured out 3 300$ each (no cent accounts at that time) before i finally understood what i found and how to use it =)

i have a good feeling about this one. i have a good feeling about the system, it takes a year to fine-tune it.)

any system can be fine-tuned if it stays on the road. i'm sure that each system will produce a profit, just a different one... half a year is not enough you say...

the eurik sales are back on the upswing...