FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 823

chepikds:

Myth, a complete resonance on the moon...

Well, what resonance is there, he'll roll back to 25 and a half+- and shake support at 23 and a half, that's all the resonance)

Useddd:

That's the thing: the potato example is perfect in your system, there are plenty of things to add besides potatoes and bazaar to understand. I explained why with your example of potatoes.

But you have dismissed it.

I wasn't talking about potatoes, I was talking about the rules of trade. If you have no thoughts, then that is the end of the conversation.

the only thought is to sell the kiwi...

stranger:
I wasn't talking about potatoes, I was talking about the rules of the trade. If there are no thoughts, then that's the end of the conversation.
I wasn't talking about the reindeer either... I agree, let's end it...

stranger:
Well, what's the resonance there, he'll roll back to 25 and a half+- and shake support at 23 and a half, that's all the resonance)
Can I clarify? I thought you said you weren't working with Kad.

and the rent to be taken into consideration:

stranger:
Well, what's the resonance, he'll roll back to 25 and a half+- and shake support at 23 and a half, that's all the resonance)
Let's whack the moon!

Moon won't even make it to 25.... imho...

chepikds:
Moon won't even make it to 25.... imho ...
It will outbid everybody )))) With 1.2408 I'm in buy . I offered no one agreed)) My first target is 1.2620. I will see how it goes. If it goes higher, it will be 1.2850...)) Yes, find my drawing of the euro and comment)))

azfaraon:
I'm in the buy with 1.2408. I suggested to buy it, no one agreed.) My first target is 1.2620. I will see how it goes. If it goes higher, it will be 1.2850...Yes, find my drawing of the euro and comment))))
I will not say anything....