FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 734

Yardex2:
No, you misunderstood, I want to short a couple of years )) to 70 )), so I'm shorting mini lots, up is even better for me ))
Alright then )))) because I pipped... (the old one was gouged...), I have no signals ((((, there was a service here - already closed((((.

stranger:

The fall of the pound. Who wants to talk about it?

Teacher: "Me. I'm a sucker trader. I sold, I foolishly grabbed 30 pips, but I wasn't smart enough to buy as usual. I'm a sucker."

Thank you, sit down.

Happy New Year to all)))

It's nice to see when people realize their mistakes.

What's your holiday on the 21st?

Myth63:

people saying I'm a demerch and stuff like that, you got a result.

until i see something like this most of you are just blah blah blah.....

Why was the signal shut down?

yurchenko:
I suggest we have a more in-depth conversation next week.
About what? I'm not going to tell you anything.

Ishim:
the theory costs 10K ($) (((((, (and whether you understand it or not is not my problem)

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

Myth has been poking around here for a long time this time and has shown and told us a lot, so he should have thought about the material he gave instead of making a clown out of it. It looks like shit from the outside, super theories, nirvana and total ass on pommes.

Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -14.2%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -14.2%
  • www.alpari.ru
Данный график мониторинга используемого кредитного плеча показывает отношение номинальной стоимости открытых ордеров к средствам ПАММ-счета. График мониторинга доходности строится на основе цены пая: Доходность = Цена пая - 100. Графики могут быть построены с помощью свечей или линии. Каждая свеча отображает изменения в течение торгового...

SEVER11:

and we're getting older... the weekly schedule... forecast for the year ahead...

What kind of tool is this?

stranger:
On the yen I agree that it has been sold off from 120 far and away)?
Strange, where have you seen the yen turn around faster than five years???

stranger:

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/

Myth has been poking around here for a long time this time and has shown and told us a lot, so he should have thought about the material he gave instead of making a clown out of it. It looks like shit from the outside, super theories, nirvana and a total bummer on the pomme.

i'm not interested in your opinion((( (don't write to me)

Ishim:
I'm not interested in your opinion((( (don't write to me)
Why don't you write? You realise you're a dickhead, don't you?)

stranger:
Why not pee? You realise you're a dickhead, don't you?)

you need to be cleaned up!

hungry man