FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 442

Lesorub:
Well, if you look at this problem from the point of view of banal erudition or through the prism of paradoxicality...
I, for example, was a professional interferometer, but didn't know that there is no picture from two sources. my world has collapsed.... that's the way it is...

iIDLERr:
the author is absolutely right to look at the problem from the point of view of f...ing. I, for example, studied interferometry professionally, but did not know that there is no picture from two sources. my world has collapsed.... that's the thing...

"my world came crashing down... such is the case..."

yeah, jamison can't help you there...

Lesorub:

and you're talking about the pound...

it's really on people's spectrums here...

And that the pound, at least until tomorrow night, will rise.

stranger:
And that the pound, at least until tomorrow evening, will rise.
Signal e, a pullback to buy e... TP 5138

Lesorub:
e signal, bounce back to buy e... TR 5138
You've already fucked up the buy)))

stranger:
You've already fucked up the purchase.)
You're like a collider on the Foehn...

Strange, stop with the options, eh? You always have, I've noticed, the idea is more personality.

stranger:
I have already thought about opening a new forex account for that... I've already thought about opening a new forex account for that.

So why go into a slump, there's a top drawn there, put limits and do other things.

I'm already thinking about opening a new forex account... see... It's not often you get a signal like that...

SEVER11:

So why go into a drawdown, there's a top drawn there, put limits and do other things... I'm already thinking about opening a new forex account for that.

I have already thought about opening a new forex account... I'll see... It's not often that such entry signals occur...

So, audi on 80?

stranger:
What's up, an 80 Audi?
so you were telling graveyard stories the other day about the kiviaud...