FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 214

artikul:
I'll upload the Euro nightmare here as soon as the software finishes scanning it))))
Come on))) I hope Merkel does not read our thread ...

stranger:
Come on))) I hope Merkel doesn't read our thread ...

artikul:

Well? What's drawn there?) Ahh, saw the tp)

You have no conscience, he's buying Icarus

stranger:
Well? What's drawn there?) Ahh, saw the tp)
The most interesting thing is that from the point of view of the prog - it's a correction to a bullish trend, which is reflected by the green trendline (trying to buy there) and the yellow trendline - signifying a correction )))

artikul:
The most interesting thing is that from the point of view of the program it is a correction to the bullish trend, which is reflected by the green trend line (they tried to buy there) and the yellow trend line - which means correction )))
What's so surprising, anything above 0.82 is a correction))))))))))))))))

stranger:

Well? What's drawn there?) Oh, I saw it.)

You have no conscience. He's buying Icarus.

Well there you see on the screenshot the time zone ends and the time shelf (bottom) is a bold gray, so the Teacher's prediction is confirmed )))

artikul:
Well there you see on the screenshot the time zone ends and the time shelf (bottom) is a bold grey, so Teacher's prediction is confirmed )))
So if

he

sold from 1850 as drawn and didn't go anywhere else with my hands)))))

stranger:
So if.

he

sold from 1850 as drawn and didn't go anywhere else with my hands)))))
http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm/324834/ further up =)
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -14.4%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -14.4%
  • www.alpari.ru
Капитал управляющего Публичные инвестиции управляющего в ПАММ-счет, которые он переводит на свой инвестиционный счет в качестве гарантии соблюдения интересов инвесторов. Забрать средства, заявленные в качестве капитала управляющего, можно только путем ликвидации ПАММ-счета. Агрессивность Агрессивность торговли рассчитывается на основании...

artikul:
Bam and fixing ))))

Hi there !

Thanks for the impenetrable oscillator ! )

By the way, Myth, ay, you said the bears let them earn on the last contract, well, judging by what is happening now, they earned there pennies, they are fined as soon as the price goes even a little bit into the profit zone, they are fined in packs, and those who sold the call contracts, guess who earned)