FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2069

Zogman:

if there's a link, i'd appreciate it,

is this in the spirit of "vsa" ? "market maker games" ?

what is the link for ? any market is created with the purpose of making a profit, of course markets

Zogman:

I don't understand,

they were advising to go short - why would they do that if they had the pound full according to you ?

or do you think that they were expecting to sell to those with the std at 1.558X? - how could they have raised the price to that level ? and why before that ?

and where is the idea that they have a lot of pound ?

What are you talking about.

Evgenya1:
What do you mean.
the answer to the new rene

<br / translate="no">
Evgenya1:
and i wrote that i am not a pro at it yet) listen to strange, of course he is a super pro, just sometimes you have to reduce to read his statement correctly//

well so far the sell from 1.5589 is a sniper accuracy...

did you have a pending order or did you use your hands depending on the situation ?

I don't think it's possible to see the rebound level with one pip accuracy ?

Zogman:

well so far the sale from 1.5589 is a sniper precision...

did you have a pending order or did you use your hands according to the situation ?

i think it's possible to see the price rebound level with pinpoint accuracy ?

max interest in september

Evgenya1:
maximum interest for September.
hand or pause ?

new-rena:
Ah, I see. it means that the bank's stop will finally kick in) I told you - it's a scam) now they will drag people in and kick their pound back to their homes)
Well, it's as clear as day - the bank makes a "forecast", the hamsters perform, and then everything according to the script - go a little higher than the stop and back - everything is as usual.

Zogman:
handheld or pendulum?
I'm still doing everything with my hands, but I'm still learning/// there's a lot I don't know

new-rena:
I'm exhausted from explaining.
I haven't heard - explain? :)

Daniil Stolnikov:
It is as clear as day - the bank puts a "forecast", the hamsters execute, then everything according to the script - go slightly above the stop and back - everything is as usual

anything is possible.

But this point of view seems to me to have little argumentation