FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 191

stranger:
On the pound my best friend has already got half a 4, the other half is getting ready)))
The main thing is not to ruin the dream...

Well, selling on the trend and selling on the low side are not exactly the same thing.

Bicus:
Well, selling on the trend and selling on the downside are not exactly the same thing.

Don't worry, your friend is a reversal and the rest have a bounce... But if you take into account the fact that the price goes in a sine wave rather than in a straight line.... then the probability of a reversal is 3.14 times lower.

For example - you had a drink and definitely went home, not even realizing where you were going))))

Bicus:
Well, selling on the trend and selling on the lows are not exactly the same thing.
Where did the lows come from all of a sudden? I read that on the 4, there's a chasm at the bottom))))

_new-rena:
Don't worry, your friend is a pivot and the rest have a bounce... But when you consider that the price goes in a sine wave for the most part, not in a straight line....
A wave, a new wave! )

stranger:
I also came to the conclusion that the price chart does not provide any special information, only in the long term.

The price chart itself does not give information, but price + time = level... +trading = market sentiment...

And then we make a decision.

In general, this week it was more reliable to enter on the two right pairs in the short term by levels and mood.

Sell down the channel, the top can always be the bottom)

Kino:
Sell down the channel, the top can always be the bottom)
Yeah, that was a good sell.

SEVER11:

The price chart itself does not give information, but price + time = level-- +trading = market sentiment...

And then we make a decision.

As a matter of fact, this week it was more reliable to enter the two right pairs on the screenshot by levels and mood.

No, this way I understand it better)))

Spekul:
Yeah, that was a good sell.
It's not there yet, or rather 0.01 is a fitting