FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1897

Barabashkin, do you trade at all?

stranger:
Barabashkin, do you trade at all?
Stranger, are you buying on audi?

Sorry mate, I download from my iPhone, it's not convenient to carry a laptop under my arm

MHouse:
Stranger, are you holding a buy on audi?

stranger:
Thank you for the guidance. I personally find your system very helpful. Thank you from me)

MHouse:
Thank you for the guidance. I personally find your system very helpful. Thanks from me)
I am an intraday trader mostly. I would like to master the art and magic of putocalls too. I think the quality of my trades will definitely improve. Sometimes entry point leaves a lot to be desired, i have to remember i am not a smoker))))

MHouse:
I am an intraday trader mostly. I would also like to master the art and magic of putocalls. I think the quality of trades will definitely improve. Sometimes entry point leaves much to be desired, I have to remember I'm not a smoker))))
Where can I peek in the forest where putocalls are hiding?

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Where can one spy which woods the puttokoles are hiding in ?
Peeking is not how I understand it. Only if all through your sieve of knowledge

MHouse:
To see it is not how I understand it. Only if all through your sieve of knowledge
This is clear, on which site do you look at currency options

MHouse:
I'm mostly intraday trading. I would also like to master the art and magic of putocalls. I think the quality of trades will definitely improve. I'm not a smoker, sometimes entry point leaves much to be desired, I have to remember I'm not a smoker)))

You still have a long way to go, make it better