FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1812

Nestradamus:

They say an elephant is a clever creature, but consumes like a monkey...

Happy Holidays all!!!!

But that's not to say that people need to turn into the last monkeys who at least don't understand what's happening to them. )

Anatoli Kazharski:

But that's not to say that people need to turn into the last monkeys who don't at least understand what's happening to them. )

Well, don't. Don't be. Me and Old Man will take the sin... ...for a kebab... after the sauna...

Nestradamus:
So don't turn, for God's sake. Me and Old Man will take the sin... for a kebab... after the sauna...
I'm not turning, unlike you (I don't drink at all). You started the topic of drunken monkeys, so look yourself in the mirror. And you don't have to bind others to it by hiding behind your back.

Anatoli Kazharski:
I'm not turning, unlike you (I don't drink at all). You started the topic of drunken monkeys, so look at yourself in the mirror. And don't tie others to it by hiding behind your back.

Why are you so angry? That gives the impression that you're on a forced withdrawal... I'm not saying that, but why be mad... If you don't drink, that's fine...

Mussorgsky drank... (c)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VAlSOe5zyg

I mean, trying to humiliate others won't elevate yourself!

I'm off to the baths. Goodbye, everyone.

Тимур Шаов. А Мусоргский бухал
Тимур Шаов. А Мусоргский бухал
  • www.youtube.com
Тимур Шаов.А Мусоргский бухал

Nestradamus:

Why are you so angry? That gives the impression that you're on the wagon... I'm not saying that, but why be mad... If you don't drink, that's fine...

Mussorgsky drank... (c) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VAlSOe5zyg

I mean, trying to humiliate others won't elevate yourself!

I'm off to the baths, goodbye...

So I'm not mad. You're imagining things. Maybe because you were trying to piss me off. But it's not going to work.

A forced withdrawal is when a person is sick and chooses between living a little longer or continuing to drink, but not for long. This does not apply to me, as I am perfectly healthy. And the choice not to drink is my natural healthy lifestyle movement, which my common sense pushes me in the direction of.

Just because someone is drinking doesn't mean you have to do the same.

Just because I promote a healthy lifestyle doesn't say I'm trying to humiliate anyone. And those who poison themselves by dousing themselves with poison and yet push the idea that it's not harmful, trying to entice them to do so, aren't they demeaning themselves?

I'm surprised that you've missed on all counts, as usual. Is it because you are the one who is trying to humiliate others?

The issue isn't that you personally drink, but that you're starting to speak out here, trying to disprove the fact that alcohol is harmful in any quantity. And by doing so you humiliate yourself all over again.

This time you're in the stupidest possible position. To my phrase about being sober even on holidays, you cited a video of animals unknowingly getting intoxicated. What do you mean by that? ))) Or was it an argument that it's okay to get wasted because even elephants and monkeys do it? Bummer. )))

Have fun in the bathhouse. Just don't go to the bathhouse drunk. Sadly I've known people who had their last bath in such a state.

The planner, for today, is the euro:

Dmitry Chepik:

The planner, for today, is the euro:

I do:

Dmitry Chepik:

The plan, for today, is for the euro:

The plan does not work out

Daniil Stolnikov:
I do:

I do not believe

Alexey Busygin:
I don't.
You will soon.

Daniil Stolnikov:
you'll soon believe it.
I'd love to, and I'm all for it, and it's showing I should go down, but I don't believe it