FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1751

Konstantin:

no, sitting on the board waiting for the continuation, here it comes (pushed again, have to get up ;)))

can be cheated, a lot depends on the quid.

here's the pound index n1

Hi there !
Do you have a forecast for the Euro/Doll?
Or show me a picture of the index or something .
Thank you!

Bicus:
Try reducing the depth of history in the settings (number of bars).

I think it's the movement... they don't let you trade...

I can't get into them now, but after the quotations stop on the moon:

Lesorub:

better advise me how to deal with the stoppage of quotes in the mountains on the move, today again and on the pound and everything hangs...

I have not seen anything like this in a long time...

and now there is no access to the terminal, nothing just opens..., trouble with them...

Me too, if I jerk all the time (Enable/disable LAN connection) - the terminal can give either a system error or a general failure. To resuscitate it I press "Rescan servers".
That's what it says.

I think it's a matter of the terminal.

Thank you!

Roman Busarov:

I take it the second one is me? =)

But when you give them digits do not say thank you, but when not give them say that I'm making it all up =) bored.

So I've decided to move on, not limit myself.

hello !.... They don't say...

Thank you!

tuma88:

well hello !.... They don't say...

Thank you!
You are an amazing exception to the rule. I wonder if in the real world you also say "Thank you!" after every sentence. ? )))

tuma88:

Hi there !
Do you have a forecast for the Euro/Dollar ?
Or show me a picture of an index or something .
Thank you!
Of course there is - in the "Market Theory" section. ))

Roman Busarov:

I take it the second one is me? =)

But when you give them digits do not say thank you, but when not give them say that I'm making it all up =) bored.

So I decided to move on, not to limit myself.

Myth, that's who you going to prove what?

Strange, me, Idler, and many others who have been in this hangout for more than a year? We know it all too well. And the others will still say: photoshop and nothing else.

I wanted to ask you this. A year ago or more you were on the yen intraday increased the deposit by N times. Why have you abandoned that topic?

Anatoli Kazharski:
You are an amazing exception to the rule. I wonder if in the real world you also say "Thank you!" after every sentence. ? )))

Anatoliy, we`ve never had a beer together ... I`d be more comfortable if people addressed me as `you`.

I do my best to say it.
Maybe it would at least fill the world with positive / adequate people.

Thank you!

tuma88:
Maybe it will fill the world with positive/appropriate people.

Thank you!
It would be nice if it were that easy. )))

lactone:

Myth, who are you trying to prove something to?

Strange, me, Idler, and many others who have been in this hangout for years? We know it all too well. And others will still say: photoshop and nothing else.

I wanted to ask you this. A year ago or more you were on the yen intraday increased the deposit by N times.Why did you give up the topic?

Why did you give it up =) I was developing a new strategy.

i don't have that kind of fundamentals now, my goal was for the long term.