FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1696

iIDLERr:
to parity... for now...
Granny announced the year of the referendum...

It's not Scotland... it looks like they're going out...

http://www.aif.ru/politics/world/elizaveta_ii_referendum_o_vyhode_britanii_iz_es_proydet_do_konca_2017_goda

Королева пообещала британцам референдум о выходе из ЕС до конца 2017 года
Королева пообещала британцам референдум о выходе из ЕС до конца 2017 года
  • www.aif.ru
Москва, 27 мая - АиФ-Москва. Великобритания проведет референдум о выходе страны из ЕС до конца 2017 года, сообщает РИА Новости. По словам английской королевы Елизаветы II, страна также проведет переговоры о членстве в ЕС с тем, чтобы он служил интересам всех членов.  25 мая правительство страны опубликовало список лиц, которые смогут принять...

iIDLERr:
to parity... until...
weren't you the expert on Russia 1 this morning?)

iIDLERr:
to parity... bye...

Well, where have you been climbing, you old cunt?))

I came back from a chemist's day and once again made sure that 6 pairs of owls don't work (=)

have to do two counts of 3 pairs =)

Roman Busarov:

I came back from a chemist's day and once again made sure that 6 pairs of owls don't work (=)

Are you a chemist? Then congratulations, colleague!

lactone:
Are you a chemist? Then congratulations, colleague!
and happy birthday to you =)

iIDLERr:
hello, if anyone remembers me. the hen's got the last hai. already guessed on yarrow stalks, and the philadelphia oracle doesn't mind. this weekend's check on turtle shell cracks, and the short for the year, with soros on hand.

Hi! my dashes don't believe Soros...

iIDLERr:
hello if anyone remembers me. the yen is last high. already guessed on yarrow stalks, and the philadelphia oracle doesn't mind. this weekend's check on turtle shell cracks, and short for the year, with soros on hand.

some bourgeois analysts think it will drop to 128 - like a break in the 30-year down-trend in the dollar-yen pair

or do you mean the euro? Nostradamus is talking about the euro.

Roman Busarov:

what is an owl -- ? a software whiterby decoder ? )))))))

Lesorub:

I see...

these bad people have been beating the greasy selves

in the brain stop...

...and I got hit with a bang on the yen too - went into the boo early.