FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1685

Oleg Tsarkov:
I loved it too, then found a better one))
share the link

shit was drawn today...

<br/ translate="no">
Oleg Tsarkov:
The other side of the market is interested in the total volume of lots, not who opened how many penny orders. The number of clients is not interesting either. I have read on Oanda about the percentage of open positions. So take it any way you want))
not a percentage, but "positions are shown as a percentage of the total position" - that is, the volume of the total of short and long.

Vizard_:

hilarious... Shall I tell you about the Old One?))

Well, he started out with a little Gunn... then he drew trending lines and stuff like.... flags, etc... wasn't so bad...

Then he moved on... The main thing was that he didn't listen to anyone, even me, when he was talking about this crap (oanda... DTs also publish such things)...

The whole time there was a debate with the Teacher... and they were friends... it was fun... But the teacher was trading on forecasts... regardless of what was going on in the real world... and it looks like he's still trading...

Conclusion - don't listen to anyone... if you're good at it... no... there are plenty of classes...

thanks for the info !

why do you call Ishim the Teacher?

Vizard_:

shit was drawn today...

why ?

what's wrong?

Oleg Tsarkov:
Tantrik, I'm sorry, he confessed about five years ago that he communicates with spirits and they whisper to him where the Euro is going to go. He must have let Hottabych go free)).
After the pinks, HE also saw his back in front of him....

Zogman:
not percent, but "positions are shown as a percentage of total position" - i.e. the volumes are total short and long

There is a phrase there: "percentage of open positions", if it said "percentage of the volume of open positions", I wouldn't have thought about it. But it doesn't say anything about volumes, so you have guessed it yourself.

myfxbook.com / community / outlook

here, when you put the mouse cursor over the line with the symbol, it shows two figures, no discrepancies.

the link is not inserted, so I typed with spaces...

Zogman:

why ?

what's wrong?

because the price went down and not up as drawn .... although analysts would say reverse ))))

Oleg Tsarkov:

There is a phrase there: "percentage of open positions", if it said "percentage of the volume of open positions", I wouldn't have thought about it. But it doesn't say anything about volumes, so you've made it up on your own.

Here, when you hover your mouse over the line with the symbol, it shows two figures, no difference.

maybe i made a mistake - maybe it's not really the volumes but the numbers of the clients ...

The English version says:Number of positions at each price level is shown as a percentage of the maximum number of all open positions during the past 24 hours.

Vizard_:

because the price went downwards and not upwards as it was drawn.... although analysts would say reverse )))

I get it.

what's wrong with the forecast?