FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 16

Myth, you wanted a miracle turkey, look at how the unforgiving mash-ups are bashing cable))))

stranger:

Myth, you wanted a miracle turkey, look at how the unforgiving mash-ups are bashing cable))))

just what i was looking for =)))) i was looking for an M1 indicator. now i need 5 more and everything will be fine. to have a confirmation of what the other 3 will confirm =)

Myth63:
Just what i was looking for =)))) i was missing some indices on m1. now i need 5 more and everything will be fine. to have a confirmation of what the other 3 will confirm =)
You're not taking this seriously, we need 7-8 more to confirm it and then it'll be safe)))

stranger:

What's easier? You need to display the dynamics of trading during the day, and this is the change over the previous day, expressed graphically.

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/options-open-interest/main.html

practiced a chart showing the previous day's trading dynamics

Myth63:
Just what I was looking for =)))) I was missing some derivatives on M1. Now I need 5 more and everything will be fine. to have a confirmation of what the other 3 will confirm =)

better 0)))

EURUSD, GBPUSD and others? .... these are all indicators

IRIP:
were practicing the pattern of reflecting the previous day's trading dynamics

Well yes, instead of the current one showing)

The real trader's chart

stranger:

The chart of a real trader

it's not enough. it's obvious - not enough money to buy more... while the price is visible (peeping, peeping) it's still not enough...

stranger:

A real trader's graph

Clearly, pure art!

Money is secondary here...

Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -4.3%%
Инвестиции в ПАММ-счет Solo drums с годовой доходностью -4.3%%
  • www.alpari.ru
Капитал управляющего Публичные инвестиции управляющего в ПАММ-счет, которые он переводит на свой инвестиционный счет в качестве гарантии соблюдения интересов инвесторов. Забрать средства, заявленные в качестве капитала управляющего, можно только путем ликвидации ПАММ-счета. Агрессивность Агрессивность торговли рассчитывается на основании...

gnawingmarket:
What's this about?

THE OTHER ISHIM MANAGER'S ACCOUNTS

http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/manager/412543/archive/ here is more interesting =)
Ishim: Архив ПАММ-счетов управляющего -   ПАММ-счета — инвестиционный сервис от Альпари
Ishim: Архив ПАММ-счетов управляющего - ПАММ-счета — инвестиционный сервис от Альпари
  • www.alpari.ru
Название ПАММ-счета№Капитал управляющегоДоходность, %Дата ликвидацииВозраст, дн.