FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1577

stranger:
And the Euro did not want to stay below 1.1340, because nobody wants it there).
And what was the reason for the Euro to go down? 15-16 pips is billions ... maybe somebody got lost or earned it.

stranger:

And who cares about Saxobank and Onda put together, there are "clients" with a couple of thousand quid at most, what do their positions solve?

1 contract on the pound is worth 62.5 thousand, so look for positions of those who buy and sell them in packs.

Who's that?

The data on the chicago exchange is said to be there but i couldn't find it.

azfaraon:
And what do you think explains some EUR movement downwards? 15-16 pips is billions in volume.

It's not 15-16 pips, it's 1/6 pips and it's not even an episode for a large speculator when you're gaining or losing a position. They don't look at it like that, half a point here or there, they are interested in the PERSPECTIVE movement in any direction, whether or not to get in or jump out.

OK, education is over).

So much for fairy tales...

And who listened well done ))))

stranger:

It's not 15-16 pips, it's 1/6 pips and it's not even an episode for a large speculator when you're gaining or losing a position. They don't look at it like that, half a point here or there, they are interested in the PERSPECTIVE movement in any direction, whether or not to get in or jump out.

OK, that's the end of the lesson).

That is, according to your words, they do not see the full perspective of the currency.

Vizard_:
So much for fairy tales...

And who listened well done ))))

Is the teacher drawing fairy tales for you? ....

stranger:
Does the teacher draw you fairy tales? ....
Oh if only... I'm struggling myself... he can't be made to)))

azfaraon:
That is, according to your words, they also do not see the full picture of the currency outlook, so they can just jump based on their point of view.
All they see, but when they see that a lot has fallen on their tail, then they have to jump, partially or completely.

Vizard_:
Oh if only... I'm struggling myself... he can't be made to)))
So give him some pink pills, pencils and go))))

stranger:
So give him some pink pills, pencils and go))))

hilarious... everything has been ready for a long time...

Only the most important thing is missing... The teacher ))))

Where is he what with him... who is he )))))))))