FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1478

new-rena:
There is a website where everything is archived and distributed. I don't need it for the programme.

new-rena:

Chose the M1 completely....

Switched to M5.

Very likely true, just as long as I don't hit 1.13...

Judging by the oscillators, it shouldn't be any time soon. Although, based on my practice... Probably the opposite((

Malfrida:
There is a website where everything is archived and distributed. I don't need it for the programme.
https://www.dukascopy.com/swiss/deutsch/marketwatch/historical/
Historical Data Feed :: Dukascopy Bank SA | Swiss Forex Bank | ECN Broker | Managed accounts | Swiss FX trading platform
  • www.dukascopy.com
Dukascopy presents its Historical Data Feed. The data covers all available Dukascopy instruments and can be integrated into a wide variety of client applications including info tables, charts etc. Purpose Data is made available to users for personal use only, solely for the purpose of testing and evaluating their proprietary electronic trading...

These are the kinds of canals from the Gunn corners that have formed. If Sunny is right and we're in for a long uphill ride, the canal from the double bottom is quite - a suitable road.

For those wishing to check the template is enclosed

Files:

Nestradamus:

These are the kinds of canals from the Gunn corners that have formed. If Sunny is right and we're in for a long uphill ride, the canal from the double bottoms is quite - a suitable road.

For those wishing to check the template is enclosed

(Hello) Told you in the beginning of April - a prolonged correction against the quid, but you all are making noises))) Take it on a pullback.

stranger:
Hi) Told you in early April - a prolonged correction against the quid, and you all are making noises)))) Take it on a pullback.

Hi. )) Sunny and I want to go up... Although there's no sign of the FA... we'll see.

How's the garden?

Nestradamus:

Hi. )) Sunny and I want to go up... Although there's no sign of the FA... we'll see.

How's the garden?

Fine, resting, from the forum too)

stranger:
I'm fine, I'm resting, from the forum too)
Jealous

akbr1k:
Judging by the oscillators, they should not in the near future. Although, from my practice... Maybe it's the other way around(

The Expert Advisor was bad. it went down the drain. I took its parent.

// indicator readings should not change when the TF is switched