FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1344

Ishim:
eak from managerial positions is almost all the way to politics. The staff will be supportive, won't they?

stranger:
That's all you'll be looking at, because you're stupid.
not interested in platypus opinions ))))

_new-rena:
eak from managerial positions is almost all the way to politics. The staff will support you, won't they?
!

_new-rena:
eak from managerial positions is almost all the way to politics. The staff will support you, won't they?
So where do you put your idiocy?)))

stranger:
So where do you put the marasmus?)))
I meant his staff. He pays their salaries, so.... Although,if they're in on the pammy.................

_new-rena:
I meant his staff. He's paying their salaries, so.... Although, if they're on board with pamm.................
The staff there are already moaning and counting the days until HIS pension)))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
The staff there are already moaning and counting the days until HIS retirement )))))))))))))))))))))

not to wait, elect an MP and you can wave a handkerchief goodbye // with tears in your eyes...

// No, Ishim doesn't seem to understand jokes any more. It used to be more fun...

_new-rena:
So you don't have to wait, get elected a deputy and you can wave goodbye with a handkerchief // with tears in your eyes...

You can't kick HIM out of there even after he retires))))

I'm telling you, marasmus, what understanding is there, HE no longer understands what he is being written)

Ishim:
!

never mind if something's wrong... it's a joke, nothing more.

while we were massaging here, MMM the Mighty was working his ass off...

Now it's OK opened all the way to 1.0755