FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1312

stranger:
It's a mystery to me, what do I have to do, what trades I have to open to lose 1-2% a day with such regularity as he does? The TS says it's screwing up, I can't believe I put lines on the chart from scratch and the TS is already)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
HE says NEW TS is screwing up.... He doesn't use the grail, although he holds it in his hands.... He would be a millionaire by now, if he would trade against his own predictions. It would be +41%...

_new-rena:
HE says the NEW TS is screwing up.... He doesn't use the grail, although he does hold it in his hands....
What is HIS "TS"? Maybe the brain is screwing up? ))))

stranger:
How many "tc's" is that? Maybe my brain is messed up? ))))

the sixth in my memory.

Icarus, Solo Drums, Wolina and whatnot, Exhaustion, Discourses and a new one - secret script.

_new-rena:
HE says the NEW TS is screwing up.... He does not use the grail, although he is holding it in his hands....
I do not use a grail, although he holds the grail in his hands and controls it. Well, if it is not so, then let him give you an investor to the account, copywriter flip it and you will get the Grail-Antitantrik))))

Lesorub:

Well, where will Evra scratch on the koloputs?

On the sticks so another pair:

so far yesterday's scenario 1.02 (position neutral) - scenario not finished yet another day or sell on breakdown of 1.05

Olegts:
If you have a lot of orders to open and close, then the interest is accruing. Well, if this is not the case, then let him invest in the account, copywriter flip it and you will have the Grail-Antitantrik))))
get better at koloputi!!!

Ishim:
You'd better go for the koloput!!!

This is not my profile, with koloputs to the old man with the beard))))

I'm trying to make porridge with currency clusters)))

Ishim:
get on with the koloputs!!!
Give me a new ts!!! Draw dashes from left to right, but call it something fancy))))

Olegts:

This is not my profile, with koloputs to the old man with the beard))))

I'm trying to make porridge with currency clusters)))

What's his room number again? (I'll come by sometime.... the other day...)

Ishim:
what's his room number again? (I'll come by sometime.... the other day...)

What are you kidding? Yours is next door.)