FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 125

Myth63:
What's up??? I don't want to climb mountains =)

"from 1.15 a good correction will be ))))"

stranger:

oil painting....

yeah, nothing his students are teaching HIM...

stranger:

+- a kilometre???

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: WeekChannel
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: WeekChannel
  • 20.00 USD
  • Роман
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал WeekChannel для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Roman, are these signals from the branch or your own, remind me, what was your idea?

Let's see))

The strange thing is that Teacher also has a buy from somewhere around 1.18, which makes me think))))

DJDJ22 , HEis an excremental practitioner)))
Профиль 'DJDJ22' - MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль 'DJDJ22' - MQL4: механические торговые системы, тестирование стратегий и пользовательские индикаторы на MetaTrader

would have been like this a long time ago.

new-rena:
Roman, are these signals from the branch or your own, remind me, how did you plan it?

this is only for one of the strategies. weekly channel

I can't place direct link to monitoring on MyFXBook, try ht tp://

http://inosmi.ru/world/20150109/225411595.html

Interesting view.

"From Mr Soros' perspective, this was proof that Western leaders did not understand Russia's intention to undermine the foundations of the European Union. Russia is trying to turn the bloc's countries against each other by supporting European nationalists and using gas exports as leverage. "The European Union is disintegrating," he said. - Russia offers an alternative view of the world - it is more of a force than a dictatorship of the law."

Read more:/go?link=http://inosmi.ru/world/20150109/225411595.html[hash]ixzz3OLmEDPhz

Follow us:@inosmi on Twitter|InoSMI on Facebook"

Сорос: чтобы обуздать Россию, спасите Украину
Сорос: чтобы обуздать Россию, спасите Украину
  • inosmi.ru
Миллиардер-инвестор Джордж Сорос обвинил западных лидеров в том, что они совершили опасный просчет в своей стратегии в отношении России и Украины, добавив, что украинский кризис представляет собой смертельную опасность для всей еврозоны. В своем интервью изданию Financial Times, этот миллиардер венгерского происхождения обвинил европейских...