FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1131

Blessings to sell )))

Watching the market, meditating :-), it's been dead all day today.

Tics coming once a minute...

Ishim:
i know, but will the euro 1.12 never happen? (a couple of buys left there)

Look, here's the one I drew

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi?p=12265272&viewfull=1#post12265272

It costs a lot of money to let the price go below these levels, adnaka)))) You may jump behind them and back, tomorrow these levels will be approximately at the same place, +- 20-30pp, that's where you buy. That's my point, not wherever and whenever, but only in such places set. So this week or next week I will take the pound, the bylimits are standing. But to buy anywhere and wait for it to be oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo))))

Опционные уровни (авторские или нестандартные методы)
  • stranger
  • www.forexdengi.com
По евро ситуация вообще супер, лоу по всем контрактам, кроме декабрьского, расположен на 1.0550-1.0570, можно спокойно идти как минимум к паритету.

stranger:
Tell me about discs better)))))
now a new concept (here's the drawdown is bothering me), in short the market is trending - trade the trend in one direction - everything! (the mechanism of leading through the square and there are 3 disks in it - well, maybe 1 will be in the beginning - that is, when the price leaves the square up or down it does not matter - it will grow, and the trends will give me the old system of forecasts - on the only working TF)

artikul:
Wise ))))
What irony to the Teacher!!!)

Ishim:
now a new concept (here the drawdown prevents me), in short the market is trending - we trade the trend in one direction - everything! (the mechanism of leading through the square and there are 3 disks in it - well, maybe 1 will be in the beginning - that is, when the price leaves the square up or down it does not matter - it will grow, and the trends will give me the old system of forecasts - in the only one working TF)
I would also have drawings of flying tar... , ugh, disks)

Ishim:
now a new concept (here the drawdown prevents me), in short the market is trending - we trade the trend in one direction - everything! (the mechanism of leading through the square and there are 3 disks in it - well, maybe 1 will be in the beginning - that is, when the price leaves the square up or down it does not matter - it will grow, and the trends will give me the old system of forecasts - on the only one working TF)
outside the screen or what?

_new-rena:
gut! you close the buy, and then how do you get the sell off the bottom? i.e. after how many years?
i'll close the sell at the bottom, (i'll tell you a secret, one pullback will be above 1.12)

_new-rena:
out of the screen?
A through square - in common parlance this is 2 lines one above the price and one below. (everything inside is secret)

Ishim:
so i'll close the sell at the bottom,(i'll tell you a secret, one bounce will be above 1.12)
thanks.