FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1087

_new-rena:
Or Flitzy.
Or Doll :-D

artikul:
Profit is a matter of luck )))
It's better not to go rogue when the market is flat)

artikul:

1. open a position

2. Place a stop

3. Work, work, work ...

I haven't closed anything yet)))

_new-rena:
That's for sure. It's better not to go around the market in a flat)
Flat is an old notion ))))

mmmoguschiy:
Or Doll :-D
Doll no. In a flat they will put everyone on the shelves, find a middle ground, well generally enrol in a big team of over-sitters if they are unlucky.

artikul:
Flat is an outdated concept ))))

I remember, but it's hard to find that greatest and newest concept for a fora, when the clever mum becomes a fool), because the average price runs above/below the real one, as if the car is shaking on a gravel road

It's also a good time to think about throwing the automatic flushes down the furnace.

_new-rena:

I remember, it's just hard to find that greatest and newest concept for a handicap, when a clever mum becomes a fool), because the average price runs above/below zero, as if the car is shaking on a gravel road

It's also a good time to think about throwing the automatic drains out of business.

You can't find and formalise something that doesn't exist in nature )))) A flat does not exist in nature, the price moves one way or another only )))) Discard this false doctrine, wipe your glasses and the world will be a brighter place ))))

artikul:
You cannot find and formalise something that does not exist in nature )))) Flatulence does not exist in nature, price moves one way or another only )))) Discard this false doctrine, wipe your glasses and the world will be a brighter place ))))

The youngsters love to go against the wind))

artikul:
You cannot find and formalise something that does not exist in nature )))) Flatulence does not exist in nature, the price moves one way or another only ))))
i don't trade in a flat. i'm interested in the volatility)

_new-rena:
I don't trade in the flat. I'm only interested in the momentum.)
So there is no flat.