FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2052

Daniil Stolnikov:
It's okay.
Oh, same thing.)

Ishim:
why?

Teacher, don't stop, keep going))))

I see the nearest pound targets at 5660-80, it's a gift for YOU, you just got out, that's enough for now, and then come on)

Roman Busarov:

post factum

Well if the picture has only up arrows and no down arrows then it will still go up ))))

Or is the conclusion wrong ?

Thanks !

tuma88:

Well if the picture has only up arrows and no down arrows then it will still go up ))))

Or is the conclusion wrong ?

Thank you !

of course not in one or two years ))

stranger:

Open the program, there's the futures market, yup, how hard can it be to figure that out?)

OTC trades sometimes far exceed the volume of futures trades, hence the "unexplained" movements.

Don't interfere with the Master's attention)))

what is the program ?

Daniil Stolnikov:

Danila, what is the programme?

Еврогруппа рекомендовала лидерам ЕС временно исключить Грецию из еврозоны
Еврогруппа рекомендовала лидерам ЕС временно исключить Грецию из еврозоны
  • lenta.ru
Еврогруппа рекомендовала лидерам ЕС предложить Греции временный выход из еврозоны, если Афины не смогут договориться с кредиторами. Об этом сообщает РИА Новости со ссылкой на проект Еврогруппы. Лидеры страны еврозоны...

Олланд исключил временный выход Греции из еврозоны
Олланд исключил временный выход Греции из еврозоны
  • «Газета.Ru»
  • www.gazeta.ru
Президент Франции Франсуа Олланд исключил вариант временного выхода Греции из еврозоны. Об этом в своем твиттере сообщил журналист Der Spiegel Мэтью вон Рор. «Никакого выхода Греции из еврозоны (Grexit) на время. Либо выходит, либо нет», — отметил Олланд. Также он добавил, что воскресный саммит...

Romanovsky, if it's that simple and clear, then go sew sacks of dough)

Stolnikov, your questions and requests baffle me. Go up to a surgeon who has been studying for six years and then scrubbed hospital floors for a couple more years and ask him to teach you how to do operations, then look at his eyes. That's about the same reaction. So guys, don't ask stupid questions, I won't answer them, first ask me, Eidler, Myth, and many others here how many years we have been doing this. One teacher was a sucker...., ugh, a respected man and still is)))

here it is written that in 2011, dickfix ramped up 5K to 600K in 2 months and took it out

those of you who have been here a long time -

heard anything? really?

They say they may have used some abnormalities in the execution of orders by a brokerage company - but i don't think it can happen ...