FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1884

Vizard_:

+100 ))))) hilarious)))

nothing funny, he's actually from there))

Quite a normal-looking young man who makes his living off forex.

Vizard_:

Leading indicator RenCap-RASH)))(black-fact.red-forecast...forecast5-most accurate))

i'm laughing.)

lactone:

nothing funny, he's actually from there))

Nah... my Sensei is from Voronezh. Voronezh Miracle)))

lactone:
I'm laughing.)
The first time I saw it, a long time ago, I laughed too. It looks like that's what it was made for))))

stranger:
I really don't get it. Fibo, channel, RSI, daily chart. Price is not bound to any TF, it just moves, rises or falls, and all the rest is nothing, you can draw any picture on the chart, it gives nothing, that's why I don't understand.
And you're right) You can see everything in the price, on D1 and above without any indicators.

Vizard_:
Nah... my Sensei is from Voronezh. Voronezh Miracle)))

Nope. He's not from Voronezh. He's from Ishim.

How did you even know he was from Voronezh?

Zogman:

I don't need to understand anything, he's got it all,

but I'd listen about the Fibo levels...

I build Fibo levels using a zig-zag, more details here www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40157/unread#unread

Fibo levels work well in intraday, weekly, monthly volatility calculated using the last 3 periods.

Vizard_:

RenCap-RASH leading indicator)))(black-fact.red-forecast...forecast5-most accurate)

http://www.nes.ru/dataupload/files/projects/indicator/history10jun2014rus.xls

http://www.nes.ru/ru/projects/indicator

That's how the americans sometimes forecast their gdp (black-fact.red-forecast...horizon-prediction of course less)...

I am trying to make the point that tech analysis is used in trading, how you will use this fact is another matter!

-Aleks-:
I'm trying to say that technical analysis is used in trading, and how you will use this fact is another question!

Well, they are written, so someone is using them.

It all depends on WHO uses them and what capabilities they have. And with what result =)

lactone:

Well, they are written, so someone is using them.

It all depends on WHO uses them and what capabilities they have. And with what results=)

This is where we start - institutional actors use technical analysis.