FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1867

On the pound I was showing a likely layout, but I'll say it again.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I've only seen 3 lots there so far and the rest is trivial, they will roll it back for sure 100 times already)) You're right, it's not a job but a dangerous adrenaline rush.
Those who do not take risks are working. Those who take risks play.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
It's all right when you've got 50 grand in the depo.

I'm in a cent account, if anything...

And the depo's under 50, so far.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I've only seen 3 lots there so far and the rest is trivial, they will roll it back for sure 100 times already)) you're right, it's not work but a dangerous adrenaline rush.
14.64 at the moment.

Rolled back 50% of today's rise in the pound, time to buy for tomorrow?

-Aleks-:

I'm in a cent account, if anything...

And the deposit is less than 50, so far.

That's your way of reassuring yourself.

Alexey Busygin:
That's your way of reassuring yourself.
I reassure myself that my Expert Advisor, which trades according to TS, trades more efficiently than I do - using the same TS. That's why I think - how good it is that I started to get into auto-trading. So the idea is right and manual implementation is difficult....

-Aleks-:
I reassure myself that an EA that trades according to the TS is trading more efficiently than I am using the same TS. That's what I'm thinking - how good it is that I've started to get into auto-trading. So the idea is right, but it's hard to implement it manually....
Well, you're not the first to think so, and you won't be the last.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I have only seen 3 lots there and the rest is trivial, he will rollback anyways 100 times already)) you are right it is not work but a dangerous adrenaline game
It's our salvation wand, his 6 lots created impetus for the breakthrough, now they are the anchor

Alexey Busygin:
Well, you're not the first to think so, and you won't be the last.
That's what I think... Actually, I'm working on a self-targeted take profit now - so that it's more likely to find the pivot point. That's interesting. Trading hands is like a drug - it knocks your brain out. ATS doesn't care about emotion.