FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1864

Bicus:
No. But I have started to notice that the terminal loses connection for a few seconds or minutes at very inopportune times. I don't believe in conspiracy, so I'll keep watching.
A familiar picture

And the interesting thing is that at times of low volatility

Roman Busarov:

I watched the online broadcast. My English is better.

And here's the thing about analysts... All our trades have no impact on the price, we don't move the market. Our job is just to fit in... (to tail you if you want)

and what is your conclusion from watching this - will there be a rate hike in september or november ?

For example, some write this:

The FERC forecasts have been consistent with at least one rate rise at the end of the year, as a result of

sustained improvements in the labour market. All but two outlets showed an increase in short-term rates through

end of 2015, and a median forecast of 4 increases in 2016

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
If you're trading a medium term, it doesn't matter what they turn it off.)
Well if 100 pips is nothing for you....

Zogman:

and what is your conclusion from watching - will the rate be raised in september or november ?

well it clearly said - 15 out of 17 for a raise in 2015. But there are two ... who do not think so )) And what does the practice show ? ))

Bicus:

You ask such questions that it's not even convenient to answer them.

)))

You can tell in percentages.)

some people even brag to attract investors)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Well, if you need 100 pips, it's nothing....
Not a small thing, but you should be prepared for this kind of trick, I think Forex is a dangerous environment from all sides

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Not a small thing, but you have to be prepared for such tricks. I think Forex is a dangerous environment from all sides.
Суть Forex кухонь.
Суть Forex кухонь.
  • www.youtube.com
Смотреть обязательно с субтитрами. Не хотите оказаться в роли горе-клиента в подобной кухне? Тогда открывайте счет в лицензированном брокере США. Подробности...

Bicus:

A huge thank you to Mr Pound Sterling UK for bringing me so much dough in the last 2 weeks I can't believe it myself.

Yay!

))))

Let me know how much dough and your residential address. I really need it. )

vaz:
Let me know how much dough and your residential address. I really need it. )
And don't forget the city.)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Don't forget the city ))
bonus do you want to throw in from your broker?)