FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1702

Daniil Stolnikov:
so i understood that you do not have an esn ))

)... explain the concept of "overlapping" - i still don't understand it ))

put it on the market - you bought from us, we bought from the liquidity sources and earned (1-.3)/2 pips -

(assuming, of course, that the price of the source hasn't gone the wrong way - problem if it has gone the wrong way)...

Zogman:

put it on the market - you bought from us, we bought from the liquidity sources and earned (1-.3)/2 pips -

(assuming, of course, that the price of the source hasn't gone the wrong way - problem if it has gone the wrong way)...

all clear - thanks!!!

That's why ECN is theoretically better - you do not have to worry about price overlap - because you earn on commission. And what price the supplier will pay - it does not matter))

Vizard_:
How deep is the glass? Show the full depth....

1) no one ever sends the whole cup - (I mean, no market exchange sends the whole cup to anyone (as far as I know) - it can be 1000 bids)

it is not technically possible - usually the first 10-20 quotes are sent

what is the depth on our miBB exchange for ruble-dollar - who knows?

we only see 20 , mikhail wrote plaza3 gives 50

2) different sources have different glasses

3) different types of quotes

banks usually give NOT order quotes,

they say 0-1 000 000 price is something like this, 1 000 000 - 10 000 000 is something else, etc.

--

which one do you want?

Zogman:

1) no one ever sends the whole book -

it is not technically possible - usually the first 10-20 quotes are sent

what is the depth on our miBB exchange for ruble-dollar - who knows? anyone has info?

we only see 20, mikhail wrote plaza3 gives 50

2) different sources have different glasses

3) different types of quotes

banks usually give NOT order quotes,

they say 0-1 000 000 price is something like this, 1 000 000 - 10 000 000 is something else, etc.

--

which one do you want?

2 plaza looked...yes 20... 3 I haven't seen... not worth it now... 50 is more fun to look at later.... although it's not much use... bots are all over the place...

for the cans - did you compare different cans? are they the same? or does everyone do their own thing?

Vizard_:

2 plaza looked...yes 20... 3 not seen...not worth it now... 50 is more interesting to look at later.... although it's not much use to the glass now... bots...

for the banks, have you compared different banks?

of course everyone has to give their own! Did you think everyone's giving the same?

plus or minus of course within the spread ,

for example - if you have a position in the eu you need to take it out - you make a better quote and everything gets taken away from you

Zogman:

of course everyone has to give their own! did you think everyone gives the same?

Plus or minus, of course, within the spread,

but that's what market makers are all about - for example if you have a position in the eu you need to take it out - you quote the best markets - and they take it all away from you

no of course... that's not the right way to put it... but some may be close or whatever... i.e. look at the weights... maybe you can use them as predictors....tell me later...

Vizard_:
no of course...not the right way to put it... but some might be close... I mean, look at the scales... you might be able to use them as predictors... tell me later...

aah ....

thought...

Zogman:

aah ....

thought...

holy shit... so much information around... and you're channels... channels ))) hilarious...

Vizard_:
Oh shit... so much information around... and you are channels... channels ))) hilarious...

the illusion of information

if Strange is right, no one here is that good - and judging by reports from Westerners, they are idiots there too.

here - the boss says canals, it means canals and fuck off

Zogman:

the illusion of information

if Strange is right, no one here is that good - and judging by reports from Westerners, they are idiots there too.

here - the boss says canals, so canals and fuck off

They have been driven over and over with any indicators, they work when the market is more or less calm, this year trends rule, for example, a trend expert shows what the market is showing:

it's something to think about))